Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

harsh_makani

Feb 12, 2020
Guys, good news
My friend got PPR email
He is currently in Florida and has got the PPR email
If they are sending PPRs, I do not think there is any good reason to conduct CEC Exclusive draws
His name is Harsh and he was on an H1B permit while he submitted his PR
Man, this year has been a golden year to him
He married his long time GF, got the H1B, and flew to Florida this year. Initiated the post ITA tasks here and submitted all the docs before leaving the US, and today his PPR. This year has equally brought good news as well to many people such as my friend and CECs
So yes, the bottom line is that things are moving forward
I really and strongly believe there would not be CEC exclusive draws
Even tomo, there could an All program draw (most probably)
Wish I was that Harsh! :(

• Haha
Reactions: carantho2294

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Do not expect much guys. Enough of disappointments.
In all these 5 months, there have been so many heartaches.
The much-awaited draw of July 22 has terribly upset many outlanders like me (although CECs shook their leg to Gangnam Style)
So expect less and be positive.
Gangnam style, kid me not :D

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks a lot for input, i did my ECA in 2016 when IQAS was new, Wes is a very hectic process and costly as well :(

I asked a consultant he said you need to put two or more degree option . i am a bit perplexed.
Don't put two or more degrees unless your ECA report CLEARLY stated it. I still think you should evaluate with another body, cost should be a secondary thing in this Canada journey - for me anyway. It's unwise to evaluate two bachelors degrees and a masters degree as 4-year bachelors degree.

jagni

Jun 20, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
Guys, good news
My friend got PPR email
He is currently in Florida and has got the PPR email
If they are sending PPRs, I do not think there is any good reason to conduct CEC Exclusive draws
His name is Harsh and he was on an H1B permit while he submitted his PR
Man, this year has been a golden year to him
He married his long time GF, got the H1B, and flew to Florida this year. Initiated the post ITA tasks here and submitted all the docs before leaving the US, and today his PPR. This year has equally brought good news as well to many people such as my friend and CECs
So yes, the bottom line is that things are moving forward
I really and strongly believe there would not be CEC exclusive draws
Even tomo, there could an All program draw (most probably)
Nice. So is he FSW-Outland? Any idea about his NOC and VO?

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
I'm really anticipating for this draw. I hope the draw happens, and l wish l her called. With CSR of 493 l hope l get an ITA.
I'm hopeful that the immigration minister would ready to resume all program draws after that meeting. Let's see.

Last edited:

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
How to totally destroy an individual's patience? Giving him hope and then ruthlessly shatter it.

The last two draws has made so many of us FSW candidates feeling desperate. To psychologically defend ourselves, we have to constantly produce false hope for ourselves, such as speculating an all-program draw on July 29. I think there's no going to be a draw for today. A back-to-back draw is not so common even during normal times, why would IRCC do it during the pandemic?

IRCC, please prove me wrong! :)

I guess the only real ray of hope is the upcoming vaccines. The Oxford vaccine and the Moderna vaccine are in stage 3 trials now. Hopefully they will be available in this fall. However, who knows what will happen? 2020 is such a disaster for everyone. It will probably be the most traumatic experience for many people in their whole lifetime.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
How to totally destroy an individual's patience? Giving him hope and then ruthlessly shatter it.

The last two draws has made so many of us FSW candidates feeling desperate. To psychologically defend ourselves, we have to constantly produce false hope for ourselves, such as speculating an all-program draw on July 29. I think there's no going to be a draw for today. A back-to-back draw is not so common even during normal times, why would IRCC do it during the pandemic?

IRCC, please prove me wrong! :)

I guess the only real ray of hope is the upcoming vaccines. The Oxford vaccine and the Moderna vaccine are in stage 3 trials now. Hopefully they will be available in this fall. However, who knows what will happen? 2020 is such a disaster for everyone. It will probably be the most traumatic experience for many people in their whole lifetime.
In as much as I don’t like how your message reads... I see a little sense in it...

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
PPRs UPDATE: NDVO, AUSTRALIA & USA

IRCC offices in US and Australia have started issuing PPRs from July 28, 2020. Moreover, so many applicants have reported ghost updates yesterday from NDVO as well.

This confirms that IRCC is all set to resume the processing of permanent residence applications. We can hope to see VFS centres to be opened soon. Also, the next draw will be back to FSW, 99% most likely.

Good luck everyone, stay positive ALWAYS !

Canada2628

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
PPRs UPDATE: NDVO, AUSTRALIA & USA

IRCC offices in US and Australia have started issuing PPRs from July 28, 2020. Moreover, so many applicants have reported ghost updates yesterday from NDVO as well.

This confirms that IRCC is all set to resume the processing of permanent residence applications. We can hope to see VFS centres to be opened soon. Also, the next draw will be back to FSW, 99% most likely.

Good luck everyone, stay positive ALWAYS !
I'm optimistic for today draw.It will be all programs draw.

mushthaq33

Jun 24, 2020
Does anybody have an idea about the tech draws of Ontario? Is it likely that they conduct more tech draws this year? FSW AT 468.
We (my wife and I) are waiting for the OINP tech draw as well. We are FSW with 467. Hoping that they would conduct few more tech draws as they have around 2000 left in the annual quota. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.