+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Guess it depends where in the US you are. Coastal regions translate over well, but some of those flyover states? Not so much
I would disagree with you on this. I have lived in many states in US(inclusive both the coasts) and I have found work culture and lifestyle similar through out.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I have seen many of your posts claiming CRS to be 460, 462 and 465? What is the real one?
It is 465 mate without spouse
I guess Australia too is conducting draws as Canada does although the invite numbers are just countable
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/invitation-rounds
Heard from my friend that NZ too is gonna start their Skill Migrant Class Visas (Residency Visa) by August.
I then guess from August (either early or late) FSW draws might begin in full
Time has to say

Last edited:
Reactions: RoverMover

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
It is 465 mate without spouse
I guess Australia too is conducting draws as Canada does although the invite numbers are just countable
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/invitation-rounds
Heard from my friend that NZ too is gonna start their Skill Migrant Class Visas (Residency Visa) by August.
I then guess from August (either early or late) FSW draws might begin in full
Time has to say
You have more info on Australia and New Zealand?
I did minor investigation on both of those, but NZ seemed impossible without a job offer and Australia seemed way more difficult than Canada, seemed I needed some Australian experience.

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
You have more info on Australia and New Zealand?
I did minor investigation on both of those, but NZ seemed impossible without a job offer and Australia seemed way more difficult than Canada, seemed I needed some Australian experience.
Yeah that's right. Australian work experience plays a vital role to get PR.

student888

Jun 13, 2019
I’ve been studying since January, waking up every day at 4:30 to study before going to work. I’ll attempt the TCF on late August.
I think I’ll be able to achieve the B2 on all 4 skills.
So the short answer: between 6-10 months of daily studies + inserting French in everything I can throughout the day.

For the points: I don’t want to be rude, but simply check the official CRS criteria instead of trusting a 6-10 month plan based on a comment of a random person on a forum.
Est-ce que je peux te demander ce que tu fais pour apprendre la grammaire française?

Status
Not open for further replies.