+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Could u kindly let me know as to how to kick start the french preparation ? N how tough is it to score an extra 15 points please ? Requesting your help in this
I posted this one before, but I would advise anyone starting their French journey do Busuu: https://app.busuu.com/QjdGUtDVFqnL978V9

I have had in person classes in French, and this is easily the best app out there, mimics a the syllabus of a normal class. Duolingo is good, but I found it more casual, is used along side with Busuh.

Important to do Premium Busuu, because you can advance quicker, potentially reaching a B level in 6 months. That link I provided gives you 30 days free Premium, after that is just like 7 dollars a month, but it's definitely worth it.

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Any reason why do you think they would do a FST draw during these times? I think that's the lowest chance out there compared..
It's long overdue. I saw in other groups that FST draw might happen soon. I hope I'm wrong and miraculously they go for an all program draw.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
@InternationalMallu and @aj534160 what do you guys speculate?
Well, it could also mean that that they were about do a scheduled maintenance of their systems. As long as I know, August must be the time we might see All Program Draw taking place
But IRCC has been unusual in the past.
During August 2019, they conducted a draw just after 8 days a previous draw took place
Let us wait and watch but keep the expectation low
On the bright side, in inflow to the pool is still less
Many of my friends/group members are still unable to write IELTS and experiencing extreme delays in ECAs
So lets leave all these to time and god
We did Hard work and we will get in return for sure. The question is when?????

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Well, it could also mean that that they were about do a scheduled maintenance of their systems. As long as I know, August must be the time we might see All Program Draw taking place
But IRCC has been unusual in the past.
During August 2019, they conducted a draw just after 8 days a previous draw took place
Let us wait and watch but keep the expectation low
On the bright side, in inflow to the pool is still less
Many of my friends/group members are still unable to write IELTS and experiencing extreme delays in ECAs
So lets leave all these to time and god
We did Hard work and we will get in return for sure. The question is when?????
I think August will be the month of our ITA

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Can someone confirm if they put this maintenance notice only before the draw week or they've put it otherwise as well in the past?
Not sure about past.
I have been seeing this on the IRCC login page only after March 2020 (don't remember the exact date). I have seen this only once the pandemic struck. Usually it was always followed by a draw since then.

Last edited:

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Not sure about past.
I have been seeing this on the IRCC login page only after March 2020 (don't remember the exact date). From june 2019(i.e when I created my profile) till Feb 2020(after I got ITA) I have seen this only once the pandemic struck. Usually it was always followed by a draw since then.
They usually put it before every draw. And sometimes they put it in between the draws too. It really does not mean that there is a draw at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.