+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Is her University in India?
Yes. It's an Indian University. Also, got a new update from my other friend. He's ECA was evaluated by WES in 14 days. Same via email! Considering ielts centers are fully opened in all provinces and WES evaluation completing in10 to 14 days, we can see rise of CRS scores in CEC categories. No wonder if IRCC pauses FSW draws again to go ahead with PNP/CEC draws. If IRCC really cares about FSWs, then they should do a all program draw in the first week of August. Only time will tell!

• Wow
Reactions: Sheena87

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Yes. It's an Indian University. Also, got a new update from my other friend. He's ECA was evaluated by WES in 14 days. Same via email! Considering ielts centers are fully opened in all provinces and WES evaluation completing in10 to 14 days, we can see rise of CRS scores in CEC categories. No wonder if IRCC pauses FSW draws again to go ahead with PNP/CEC draws. If IRCC really cares about FSWs, then they should do a all program draw in the first week of August. Only time will tell!
They will not care bruh. For them it is just target, business and to obey whatever the immigration minister says.
Sometimes feeling ashamed to beg these IRCC people and to keep gawking at the system for anything positive
In all these days, at least after June, IRCC could have really done something to outlanders if they really care
Ex immigration minster Hussien was one of the best fits (who was an immigrant himself) who really cared at potential immigrants and offered fair chances to those (although not compromising on any of the required parameters) that were interested to make Canada great.
This guy Mendicino is really interested to draw only those above 470 (and even higher).
By following this path, they can lure tons of FSW outlanders to study a 1-year program there and then to obtain PR
On the positive side, at least, this nation conducts draws consistently unlike the AUS, NZ, Germany, England and the US which has halted everything except some nice pubs and great Jacuzzis
Except IRCC, no one here will know when only IRCC will start the "All program draw" as before. Chances are there that the whole year will be like this
A moment of silence to many who did so much hard work but recently lost points on age and especially IELTS' expiry
There's gonna be a lot of uncertainties until this COVID stabilizes

Reactions: RoverMover

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
They will not care bruh. For them it is just target, business and to obey whatever the immigration minister says.
Sometimes feeling ashamed to beg these IRCC people and to keep gawking at the system for anything positive
In all these days, at least after June, IRCC could have really done something to outlanders if they really care
Ex immigration minster Hussien was one of the best fits (who was an immigrant himself) who really cared at potential immigrants and offered fair chances to those (although not compromising on any of the required parameters) that were interested to make Canada great.
This guy Mendicino is really interested to draw only those above 470 (and even higher).
By following this path, they can lure tons of FSW outlanders to study a 1-year program there and then to obtain PR
On the positive side, at least, this nation conducts draws consistently unlike the AUS, NZ, Germany, England and the US which has halted everything except some nice pubs and great Jacuzzis
Except IRCC, no one here will know when only IRCC will start the "All program draw" as before. Chances are there that the whole year will be like this
A moment of silence to many who did so much hard work but recently lost points on age and especially IELTS' expiry
There's gonna be a lot of uncertainties until this COVID stabilizes
That's right no one knows except IRCC. All the consultants and immigration lawyers are just rising hopes by saying some positive things about FSW draws, so that people will pay to process their applications.

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
IRCC must be surprised at the sheer amount of interest dudes globally show to migrate to Canada through the EE (especially from India, China and US)
Do whatever you can do guys to get above the 470 mark.
A friend of mine, after a looooong struggle achieving CLB 10, reached 472 from 466 by March 20. He lost 5 points today (turning 32) and is now at 467. He now has no scope to go above the 470 mark (except learning French that takes close to 1 year of rigorous study). He is now really wallowing in agony.
Never expected we will be in such a tragic shithole when 2019 began.
Started at 438 (FSW) and now at 478.
Future is just bleak. Can't blame anyone but just our bloody fate.
I'm 100% sure IRCC doesn't give a damn to outlanders who are losing on age and IELTS.
How did u increase ur CRS by 30 points? French?

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Can they fulfil their quota for this year with only CEC/PNP draws??
I think as every month passes there would be couple 100 people who might become eligible under CEC catefory. IELTS are going with full swing in Ontario as they transitioned to stage 3 of opening. They can rely completely on CEC and PNP for couple more months if they want to. Just look at how far they went while b2b CEC draws.. the score went to 430s!! With ielts and wes working with full pace, IRCC might consider sticking with PNP and CEC draws for a while again. But I'm hopeful they won't ignore FSWs. Let's see whats happens on August 5.

Reactions: Sheena87

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Even if all those below 470 are willing to explore all possible options to maximize CRS, what's the point if the future of FSW looks largely uncertain? Wish we could know something for definite.

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
I’ve been studying since January, waking up every day at 4:30 to study before going to work. I’ll attempt the TCF on late August.
I think I’ll be able to achieve the B2 on all 4 skills.
So the short answer: between 6-10 months of daily studies + inserting French in everything I can throughout the day.

For the points: I don’t want to be rude, but simply check the official CRS criteria instead of trusting a 6-10 month plan based on a comment of a random person on a forum.
Thanks.

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Yes, exactly. There are 500,000 international students in Canada right now, most of which are planning to permanently stay in Canada. They pay tuition fees, bring money to Canada and support the economy. I am talking about billions of dollars. These guys are trying to increase their CRS scores. The higher the CRS is, the more international students will come and pay tuition fees. This is their game. They are cheating. I paid a lot of money for this shit, had sleepless nights to prepare my documents genuinely, but guess what? My degrees from top 100 universities are worthless unless I embellish them with an ordinary college degree from Canada. If I pay tuition fees as an international student, all the doors will be opened for me. This is what the IRCC is trying to push everybody. They are not fair.
You don't sound like studied from a top 100 university.

Last edited:

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Buddy, I was saying that CRS cut-off of 2019 started at 438 and now it it is at 478
Mine is 465 :p
:D:D:D:D

I'm just tired. My last resort is IELTS now. Hoping to take IELTS again next and aiming at CLB10 in all modules - as hard as it sounds - to push my score to 474. If I can't, study is an alternative albeit the alarming rejection rate for my country men. Just tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.