+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Congrats to everyone who passed but this does not reassure me about about the next rounds of invitation for all other programs. Today's CNC cut-off was 445 much higher than on June 25 (431). Is it not reasonable to expect that all program draws would also exceed the previous cut-off point (478)?
It does not work this way buddy

Reactions: Godisguru

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Congrats to everyone who passed but this does not reassure me about about the next rounds of invitation for all other programs. Today's CNC cut-off was 445 much higher than on June 25 (431). Is it not reasonable to expect that all program draws would also exceed the previous cut-off point (478)?
CEC we cannot estimate based on the score distribution table. All program draws we still can.

Reactions: Meighen2

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Exactly. Until September or until Covid stabilizes worldwide, IRCC may not draw outlanders I guess
Totally unfair to FSWs this is.
No option other than to wait pointlessly for another 14 days
At least if they can reveal their intentions, it would be fine

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
CEC we cannot estimate based on the score distribution table. All program draws we still can.
Well, what we can say is that at least a few hundreds were taken out of the pool which have qualified recently with 440-480.
This is better than no draw or FST draw, which would have taken 500 off the pool.
Hope for an All program draw in two weeks, or at least in August.

Reactions: Sheena87

Parve

May 14, 2020
Hey guys. Is IELTS happening in India? My CRS is 473 and I am from Hyderabad. I was just considering scheduling a slot for this month end or in August. But the question is are the exams being rescheduled in spite of slots being available? Please let me know.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
I’m thinking perhaps the only reason there was an fsw draw last week was cause they did not want the score the fall below 430s.... If by next 2 weeks cec cut off doesn’t drop that low... this might be a trend for a long time... but I know one thing for sure.... IRCC is not doing this in response to covid... and it’s all too obvious... they have their agenda, whatever that is...

Mama mia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
I’m thinking perhaps the only reason there was an fsw draw last week was cause they did not want the score the fall below 430s.... If by next 2 weeks cec cut off doesn’t drop that low... this might be a trend for a long time... but I know one thing for sure.... IRCC is not doing this in response to covid... and it’s all too obvious... they have their agenda, whatever that is...
You read my mind. IRCC and Canada only knows what they want, an agenda known to only them. They designed the CRS to be fair ( so they claimed) but their actions are far from fairness.

Reactions: BlindGoku

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
That's what I think as well. As long as there are enough CEC applicants above 431, CEC draws will continue.

amanc018

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Yeah yeah IRCC have some agenda against FSW candidates that started in March 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.