+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
is it too late to update the profile after ielts expires? my ielts expired yesterday, I cannot update the profile with the new ielts test today

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
No. My CRS score is really low. I will never be invited.
I don't like to ever say never because I have seen a lot of seemingly hopeless situations turned around for good. The possibilities in this world are endless. If what you want doesn't come in one way, it may come in another but it will come. That's the trick the universe sometimes plays on us.
So my fellow Canadian dreamer, keep your hope alive. Do your best and leave the rest to God. We encounter miracles on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
I don't like to ever say never because I have seen a lot of seemingly hopeless situations turned around for good. The possibilities in this world are endless. If what you want doesn't come in one way, it may come in another but it will come. That's the trick the universe sometimes plays on us.
So my fellow Canadian dreamer, keep your hope alive. Do your best and leave the rest to God. We encounter miracles on a daily basis.
Exactly
Who ever imagined that a CEC applicant with 431 will get ITA. No one would have believed it

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey Mallu,

can you please share with us your crs, your credentials. Maybe someone on the forum can help you raise your crs :)
I raised mine from 424 to 470 in one year.
Congratulations on increasing yours by so much. What did you do? Maybe your experience will help others here. Unless you've already shared it. :)
Exactly
Who ever imagined that a CEC applicant with 431 will get ITA. No one would have believed it
Yup! Exactly. Who knows what might happen going forward. Maybe IRCC decides to create rotating stream-based draws, where only CECs are drawn in some. Nobody knows. Making backup plans is alright, but it's not worth losing all hope.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Exactly
InternationalMalbu is a CEC candidate with 430. if another CEC draw had happened, he would have been invited. However, he has been very supportive to FSW candidates.
Deep inside, I wish the CEC draw would happen one more time so he could get invited... Such a nice person.

Praveen32

Jun 23, 2020
If IRCC says you require 13,000 CAD (for e.g,), then you need 13000 CAD equivalent in your local currency.
Funds must be in your local currency (e.g. INR) and the funds proof letter from your bank could contain a conversion to CAD. The officer will use the conversion rate applicable on the day he/she evaluates your application to see how much money in CAD you have. It is good practice always to have a good amount of buffer (maybe 1000 odd dollars) to account for any fluctuations in exchange rates between the time the application is submitted and the officer evaluates it.
Thank u v much

Reactions: Uncle Yayo

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
InternationalMalbu is a CEC candidate with 430. if another CEC draw had happened, he would have been invited. However, he has been very supportive to FSW candidates.
Deep inside, I wish the CEC draw would happen one more time so he could get invited... Such a nice person.
This is deep... given he is already in Canada, I bet there should be more ways to get PR if EE is not feasible... what about PNPs... @InternationalMallu I think you should share your credentials. If not for anything let’s just have opinions on a suitable way forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.