+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussain53

Mar 3, 2020
hello,
i raised a webform a week back but as it was my first i didnot ask for specific information so i got a generic reply so can i raise another webform?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Could I ask if there are any other documents besides the letter of employment that need providing to IRCC? The letter of employment will be provided by my direct manager and will consist of all IRCC is requiring

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
Do I need to upload other documents like my contract (I doubt I have it anyway because I joined the company 8 years ago), payslips,...?
I could obtain another letter of employment provided by the HR department. However, this letter will not be specific about my job descriptions and responsibilities.

I have been promoted twice while working int this company. As a result, I have been through 3 different NOCs including the current one. Do I need to include any promotion letters regarding this information? The letter of employment from my manager will definitely mention this.
WORK EXPERIENCE DOCUMENTS LIST

• Job Roles & Responsibilities Reference Letter
• Appointment Letter
• Salary Slips (Any Three, per Year)
• Account Statement showing Salary Credit (Any Three, per Year)
• Promotion Letter (if any)
• Salary Increment Letter (if any)
• Income Tax Returns (Assessment Year XXXX - XXXX)
• Form No. 16: XXXXXX Private Limited (Assessment Year XXXX - XXXX)

If you're unable to submit any of the document (Reference letter is mandate), please do explain your scenario in LOE.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
A one week draw has happened in the past (at least in 2019) only when there has been a reason to do so - anticipating the Christmas break or to make up for a skipped draw.

This year, IRCC has been remarkably consistent with draw schedule and draw size. 3,900 every two weeks has been the norm since targets were declared and it seems exactly designed to enable them to invite just over 90,000 by mid December. 91,800 was the mid-target declared for the year for express entry (low was some 88,500 and high was 100,000). Even during covid lockdown, they managed to keep this rate consistent even though they skipped a few days when the crisis first started and then brought it back on track by doing a slightly early draw.

So I don’t think there will be a draw on the 15th. But there should be a draw on the 22nd.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Parve

May 14, 2020
Other users have only been speculating. There is no information that confirms this will happen.
However, since VACs around the work have resumed their operations, IRCC might want to catch up the number of overseas applicants by conducting a B2B draw. Moreover, the first 2 weeks of April were also blessed with 2 B2B CEC draws, too. So let's wait and see!
It would be great if there is a draw in the coming week. Yeah, let's wait and see!

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
WORK EXPERIENCE DOCUMENTS LIST

• Job Roles & Responsibilities Reference Letter
• Appointment Letter
• Salary Slips (Any Three, per Year)
• Account Statement showing Salary Credit (Any Three, per Year)
• Promotion Letter (if any)
• Salary Increment Letter (if any)
• Income Tax Returns (Assessment Year XXXX - XXXX)
• Form No. 16: XXXXXX Private Limited (Assessment Year XXXX - XXXX)

If you're unable to submit any of the document (Reference letter is mandate), please do explain your scenario in LOE.
I beg to differ....The only thing required by IRCC is your work reference letter
any other document is optional. Learn to keep your application as simple as possible.

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Thank you very much! It's such a relief. I'm very excited to see it progress. :)
Bro, a question, I have heard that it takes around 6 months before you complete all formalities and fly to Canada. Is that true? Also, it's 6 or whatever months from the day you accept ita, or from the day you submit all documents and do stuff required at your end?

Reactions: Pyruvate1

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Bro, a question, I have heard that it takes around 6 months before you complete all formalities and fly to Canada. Is that true? Also, it's 6 or whatever months from the day you accept ita, or from the day you submit all documents and do stuff required at your end?
From the day you submit your application. Keep in mind... at least 6 months... it could be more... but it could be less too.

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
From the day you submit your application. Keep in mind... at least 6 months... it could be more... but it could be less too.
Thanks for your reply, buddy! Just to clarify, submitting of application also includes submission of all documents like experience letter, proof of funds, etc., or it only refers to accepting the ITA and submitting another form which probably I'm not aware of?

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Thanks for your reply, buddy! Just to clarify, submitting of application also includes submission of all documents like experience letter, proof of funds, etc., or it only refers to accepting the ITA and submitting another form which probably I'm not aware of?
Submission of application is when you upload the necessary documents like proof of funds, experience letter etc. And pay the pr fees

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
i suggest that thread goes back to ray of hope since most people have not yet got the ita. those who have got ita or have questions regarding documents can use exitsting threads or create new ones.just keep a suggestion so that those of us waiting for ita are not forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.