+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 26, 2020
Hello guys. Who is the moderator of this thread? I have post here that was placed for Moderator Approval. Thank you!

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi Guys! Big congrats to everyone who got ITA. Have been following this thread for some time now. Expecting ITA in a couple of draws as I am sitting on 474. Now I have already applied for PCC and pretty much all other documents are already sorted out.

Now I have a question, I got a kid who is 2 years old. What additional documents do I need for him? I believe he does not need a PCC. Is passport, birth certificate, and medical all he needs? Or is there anything else?

TIA

jesse1120

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
FINALLLY!!!! Congrats to everyone who got the ITA and best wishes to others (like me) waiting for the next draw! We are there!

dan_8

Jun 25, 2020
Hey, Congratulations for all the people who got ITA. I am waiting with 459 fingers crossed !

I have question on police report. To whom it should address ? I thought of putting "High Commissioner, Canada Embassy, USA" since I am currently living in US as a international student. Please help me. Thank you.

neha@singh

Sep 3, 2019
Now ielts started in few parts of india, they are conducting every week with 50 students. Now m worried whether score will come down or not ?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Yesterday, IRCC twitter account still insisted on "not speculating about future rounds". It is unbelievable that we allowed them to play with our patience with their scripted answers.

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi folks, a question:

I'm the primary applicant and my husband is the secondary applicant. We created the express entry profile on October, 2019 and we added his work experience based on the companies he worked at that point in time. On April, 2020 he joined a new company. Should we add details of that company in his profile too? If yes, then should we also get the reference letter from the new company? Our CRS is 473. Please shed some light!

dan_8

Jun 25, 2020
Hi folks, a question:

I'm the primary applicant and my husband is the secondary applicant. We created the express entry profile on October, 2019 and we added his work experience based on the companies he worked at that point in time. On April, 2020 he joined a new company. Should we add details of that company in his profile too? If yes, then should we also get the reference letter from the new company? Our CRS is 473. Please shed some light!
To my best my knowledge, only primary applicant need work reference letter (Unless you are claiming points for husbands work. I dont think it is possible though). hope this helps

Reactions: Sharanm7

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
I m currently sitting at CRS 462 with birthday coming in October thereby reducing my score to 456 ..What are my chances of getting ITA ?

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Finally, my friends. Months of waiting in patience have been an over for me.

For those who are still waiting, the cut-off will drop in the next rounds. I will stay here to support you guys. We will make it through this together.
Congratulations :)

Reactions: dan_8

Finding_Hope

Jul 9, 2020
Mumbai
I have following this forum from last few months and this is first post here. You guys are so so amazing. Your insights and positivity gave so much hope and strength. Congratulation to all the applicants who received ITA yesterday. You guys so DESERVE it. I am at 463, will lose 5 points in December. Do you think there is any possibility of score dropping to 463 this year? I wanted to take IELTS again to get 3 more points, but it seems it won't be happening resume soon especially in Mumbai.

It's so good to be a part of this community. Thank you once again.:)

Reactions: rajatmb04

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
This is such great news! I hope this continues without a hitch now!
This will continue. When IRCC resumed all draws, they must have had everything planned out including the way the applications will be processed. CEC draws were meant to maintain the number of applications submitted. I believe IRCC has come up with a solution and they were confident to resume all-program draws.

Status
Not open for further replies.