+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
Maybe they can give extra time to submit the documents same like the biometric, they extended from 30 to 90 days and now they are saying even beyond 90 days is ok, so probably this wouldn’t be the main concern of FSWs. But still make a wish that it will draw soon
Are you a consultant?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Visa application Centers VAC are closed in india untill 30 September, no visa stamping or offline visa submissions untill this time. So those who are waiting for their copr and visas to be stamped it’s a disappointment and for students for September batch. Maybe this is an indication of travel restrictions to be extended untill September
As these centres have been opened in a few countries, similarly it will open in India too. Its just a matter of few more weeks. Patience is the key here! Infact such offices are already open in India at a few particular locations, its just they have not started taking & processing the applications for Canadian Immigration as they haven't got any instructions from CIC regarding the same. The current situation of Covid-19 has delayed the ressumption of these offices. Once the situation is under control, these offices will start taking the applications.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Maybe they can give extra time to submit the documents same like the biometric, they extended from 30 to 90 days and now they are saying even beyond 90 days is ok, so probably this wouldn’t be the main concern of FSWs. But still make a wish that it will draw soon
I think giving more than the current 3 months is not realistic, because it will have a knock on effect of delaying the processing of their applications and their eventual landing in Canada.

The point of Express Entry is to bring people in as permanent residents quickly.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
5 more days to go to see if the upcoming one is an FSW or a CEC exclusive one.
Too eager to see something positive.
Hearing the news that Canada has started to process Student and Toursist visas from around the world, I can smell an FSW draw in around 5 days
How many of you think that the upcoming one is an "All program draw"?

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Hearing the news that Canada has started to process Student and Toursist visas from around the world, I can smell an FSW draw in around 5 days
Yeah. Its becoming back to normal in Canada, most of the parks were crazy busy on 1st July. My brother is in line, so waiting eagerly for FSW to open.

• Love
Reactions: aj534160

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Its refreshing to hear those processes have begun. But it's still very likely it will be program specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.