+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Aren't there something like 4k people with greater than 470+ scores so if they start with fsw draws, the cut off has to drop by the 3rd or 4th draw given that the number of people getting added to the draw is going to be pretty less for the next couple of months atleast. Maybe that's the reason they didn't want the fsw draw as they feared the cut off to drop to really low levels.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Aren't there something like 4k people with greater than 470+ scores so if they start with fsw draws, the cut off has to drop by the 3rd or 4th draw given that the number of people getting added to the draw is going to be pretty less for the next couple of months atleast. Maybe that's the reason they didn't want the fsw draw as they feared the cut off to drop to really low levels.
But they don’t mind CEC scores dropping real low? Nah.. that’s not it

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
I know many people in this situation. It is a multimillion cartel. Unfortunately, this is a fact.
Because of the extra 50 points it gives to your CRS score it hurts legitimate FSW and CEC applicants. I wish Canada does something in the future to address this. But I think there are way too many shady consultants, Business owners and people working for the IRCC for this situation to be changed. There is a consultant in Edmonton who posts on YouTube about this and tries his best to stop this practice but he is definitely fighting an uphill battle.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hello guys, I've been watching this thread for a couple of days now. Just like you, I really want to go to Canada and live a better live. :)

I've just noticed something (no offence)... why some of the members here tend to feel sad or annoyed when the CRS score falls below 450? I don't get it. Please enlighten me...
Don't pay any attention to them. It is because they are super judgy trolls who think people with lower CRS scores do not deserve to immigrate to Canada. What is ironic is some of them might have immigrated back in those days where it was not uncommon for the cut-off score to be below 450 consistently. They are fine as long as they are in. Unfortunately, you will run into such people when you land in Canada, avoid them like the plaque and make sure to not become one of them.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Don't pay any attention to them. It is because they are super judgy trolls who think people with lower CRS scores do not deserve to immigrate to Canada. What is ironic is some of them might have immigrated back in those days where it was not uncommon for the cut-off score to be below 450 consistently. They are fine as long as they are in. Unfortunately, you will run into such people when you land in Canada, avoid them like the plaque and make sure to not become one of them.
Exactly, I find it silly that people consider lower CRS score folks to be unworthy of immigrating to Canada. One of the more ridiculous opinions that I find on this forum.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Exactly, I find it silly that people consider lower CRS score folks to be unworthy of immigrating to Canada. One of the more ridiculous opinions that I find on this forum.
Yes. Some people have lower CRS scores just because of their age. Higher CRS score just means they fit the criteria of IRCC better than someone with a lower score. While Express Entry is a competition, there is absolutely no reason to dislike or hate the idea of some lower-ranked candidates getting ITAs.

You will also find these trolls writing ungrammatical sentences which shows you the irony in the irrational and atrocious statements they make. Feel free to report posts that incite a controversy.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
As long as everyone is competing on an even playing field, nothing wrong with the cut-off score dipping below any score.

However, it is unfair when the cut-off score is dipping into the 430's in CEC only draws, when there are plenty of FSWs in the pool who have higher scores and are not getting ITAs.

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
As long as everyone is competing on an even playing field, nothing wrong with the cut-off score dipping below any score.

However, it is unfair when the cut-off score is dipping into the 430's in CEC only draws, when there are plenty of FSWs in the pool who have higher scores and are not getting ITAs.
Why is it unfair? I think the comparison of CEC and FSW is unfair. They are 2 different criteria's and shouldn't be compared.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
They're not really two different criteria, they're different categories but they are judged using the same criteria and the same scoring system.

So it doesn't make sense that they get invitations with lower scores when others in another category have higher scores.

Of course, we all know this is due to the pandemic, so it's just a question of when this will end and they open up draws to all programs.

Reactions: Sunilneha

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
They're not really two different criteria, they're different categories but they are judged using the same criteria and the same scoring system.

So it doesn't make sense that they get invitations with lower scores when others in another category have higher scores.

Of course, we all know this is due to the pandemic, so it's just a question of when this will end and they open up draws to all programs.
How are they the same criteria? They may use the same scoring systems, but the criteria is different. One looks if you have Canadian experience and the other looks for your foreign experience. One person is already having a UCI number and some history with Canada, but the other doesn't have any experience or record with Canada.

And as you mentioned, they are 2 different categories, don't think you should compare even that.

Status
Not open for further replies.