+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchen2020

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I am NOC1112, too. But honestly I think your NOC is greatly dependent on who and how your employment certificate is drafted. If you really want to switch to NOC 1114, I suggest find someone that understand your situation and it's easy to talk to. My job duties, on the other hand, don't have much to tweak. So good luck!
Thank you so much. Good luck to both of us.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
I think FSW draws will rely on this. I hope i’m wrong though.
i don’t think so. The US is in a big chaos at the moment and Canada understands its responsibility to keep that out. Canada is looking at the bigger picture and not just a single country. You can cross to US but can’t cross into Canada. So the approach is not parallel

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
i don’t think so. The US is in a big chaos at the moment and Canada understands its responsibility to keep that out. Canada is looking at the bigger picture and not just a single country. You can cross to US but can’t cross into Canada. So the approach is not parallel
Even India and China are even in big chaos.
I wish this virusdisappears fast.

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Let's see when everyone thinks FSW/General draws will resume. Reply to this post and post your prediction with an explanation of why you chose that date! Go!

Reactions: Sunilneha

kuangnam

Aug 25, 2018
I think it depends, either CIC thinks that they should go for all the already-inland applicant and sacrifice the quality (that means the score will go down at once in a life time low) or they will go for really skilled personel.
If they choose the second option, then there may be new procedures for accepting FSW stream like mandatory quarantine, covid free certification, few visa centers that are already opened will be in charge for a broader geography region.
Updated: Just heard that CERB will be extended to 2 months that means more budget deficit to come ahead, maybe the government will need financial inflows and FSW definitely a good source to attract ;)

Last edited:

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi all,
Quick qstn, if i change NOC code of one of my exp in an already created and submitted profile, will it change my date of profile submission or will it affect cut off date later on?

Status
Not open for further replies.