+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Well, the pool has really become huge, they can be selective in whom to invite.
True that..
Which sectors do you think Canada needs an extra hand in?
Every random person in India or Canada is working in software...so I doubt software engineers will be included..
Canada has very limited heavy industry....
Some mining yes....

I believe the only sector they need some peeps for...is healthcare...Nurses...doctors...

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
so what you are hinting at is...
Canada will make a combination of ....100000 graduates among whom 85000 of them will be frying burgers...and a few 3000-4000 odd health care professionals who need a license before they use their scapels.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
More
True that..
Every random person in India or Canada is working in software...so I doubt software engineers will be included..
Some mining yes....

I believe the only sector they need some peeps for...is healthcare...Nurses...doctors...
Software engineers will be included I think. I know India has a supply, but they will be ranked against each other through CRS scores.

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Canada will make a combination of ....100000 graduates among whom most of them will be probably frying burgers...and a few 3000-4000 odd health care professionals who need a license before they use their scapels.
Most people who are working in trades....cant apply in CEC/FSW-I,,,,i think FST will still draw people then

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Canada will make a combination of ....100000 graduates among whom most of them will be probably frying burgers...and a few 3000-4000 odd health care professionals who need a license before they use their scapels.
this year yes. From next year new FSW program

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There is a part time mathematician on youtube.
He reckons that 6000 ITA in first round would mean that Cut off is 479-481.
Second round..it will drop to 473-474
Third round-471-470.
By three rounds, 470+ would be consumed..
i think even if draws start in October, they will go all the way till December( meaning at least 4 rounds)
anyone above 470 can breathe easy
If they start the FSW draw in October, then we will see about 6 draws, hopefully 6000 ITA per draw.

That being the case, CRS 460+ candidates in the pool will be invited by the end of the year.

Reactions: fswinlander

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
True that..
Some mining yes....

I don't think software engineers would be excluded anytime soon, there's a high demand for tech workers not only in Canada but in any first world nation.

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
If they start the FSW draw in October, then we will see about 6 draws, hopefully 6000 ITA per draw.

That being the case, CRS 460+ candidates in the pool will be invited by the end of the year.
The pool between 460-470 is huge....
If they carry on with these rounds in the first two months of 2022...then yes they hold a good chance

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
I don't think software engineers would be excluded anytime soon, there's a high demand for tech workers not only in Canada but in any first world nation.
Wfh is the new norm..Do you really require those many software engineers?...Indian companies like TCS/INFOSYS have reduced their on-site engineers to a fifth...
I am not into IT but i really doubt if software engineers are all that necessary in this new world order( to be present onsite i meant)..

Last edited:

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The pool between 460-470 is huge....
If they carry on with these rounds in the first two months of 2022...then yes they hold a good chance
Right now, there are about 24,585 candidates in the Express Entry pool with a CRS score of 461+.

So, 6 draws with 6000 each, its about 36,000 ITA.

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Right now, there are about 24,585 candidates in the Express Entry pool with a CRS score of 461+.

So, 6 draws with 6000 each, its about 36,000 ITA.
Yes bro...i hope for the best for all of us.
A lot of people will reduce...
At present, 700-800 people get added every fortnight in 460-480 range...

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Australia and NZ had this type of immigration for a long long time.
If that is the case, then be it..
But do you IRCC will be super generous with CEC and so stingy with FSW?
Australia and NZ are stingy with both types...even a double masters who has been educated in Australia finds its impossible to migrate
Australia also penalises you if your degree and experience are not in the same field. Plus your occupation is determinant to your chances.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Australia also penalises your if your degree and experience are not in the same field. Plus your occupation is the determinant to your chances.
i think that's the way IRCC is going to take, but I'm not sure about this. Their targets are massive, hence cant be that selective.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Australia also penalises you if your degree and experience are not in the same field. Plus your occupation is determinant to your chances.
Probably this won't happen with Canada. If it does then their population ain't gonna grow. To add, the most adaptable people are those who did different works which never aligned to their field of study. A doctor ain't gonna be something else unless the situation is much worse, I don't think a doctor will migrate to work and live in such conditions. Maybe I'm wrong. Newcomers should be adaptable if there is a priority to increase the population.
I believe most of us here except the priority occupations (nurses & healthcare workers) will be able to adapt accordingly to survive rather complain later after receiving PR Status. my opinion though. everyone's opinions are welcome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.