+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor8892

Nov 13, 2019
Canada immigration office just don't wanna invite any outland applicants this year!!!! don't say it will be easier for them to do that, they just don't care about outland applicants!!!! so many people waiting and every one knows the processing speed will be definitely slow, but why they still don't wanna invite outlanders? those outland applicants who will be invited this year won't affect their measures about virus control at all!!! because, most likely all the people invited this year will get their documents processed and completed by next year!!!!

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Not sure if the new stream will be faster than CEC. The requirements look simpler than CEC so I am guessing the process will be faster.
I will reach 1 year of Noc B exp. in June but the new program starts in May. Any suggestions ? I am qualified for both. CEC (478 CRS)

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Suddenly my prediction for when all program draws will commence looks a lot more probable.

Isn't that a coincidence?
I do understand the situation. It is not easy for them to held a draw for outland FSW applicants. I do think that the FSW inland applicants should be considered this time because they are not impacted by travel restrictions and contributing to Canadian economy already. Why don't IRCC comes up with a temporary policy for FSW inland applicants? They can differentiate between inland and outland FSW applicants in a second if they really wish to do so. They should understand the situation arised for FSW inland applicants(the hardship they are facing) and hear our voice too. I am disappointed by the temporary policies that they are making without considering real factors.

Peace!!

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I'm not too familiar with FSWs who are inland, but maybe they are assuming that if you're on a work permit here you'll eventually be able to apply under CEC, same thing if you're a student.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Shortage of CEC people...Isn't that a good sign for FSW? They'll run out of people in Canada at some point.
If CEC is done, they will go for temporary residents. The last preference would be for FSWs. Considering that there are 600,000 international students already in Canada, it'll take a really long time to resume FSW draws. They will be able to achieve their targets for another 2 years with only temporary residents who're already in Canada.

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
I'm not too familiar with FSWs who are inland, but maybe they are assuming that if you're on a work permit here you'll eventually be able to apply under CEC, same thing if you're a student.
That is why they need to do research and consider real factors instead of making policies on assumptions.

I decided to quit, so disappointed right now.
I'm leaving Canada in no time.
I am so sorry to hear that bro! I wish you all the best for your future!

Peace!

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Request to all FSW inland applicants. Please raise a complaint/suggestion about coming up with temporary policy for FSW inland applicants who are not impacted by travel restrictions. There will be no positive outcome till we do some efforts in making them aware of our expectations and contribution to the Canadian economy. We do deserve a chance. Stand United!!

I did mine.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I am an FSW-inland applicant; I am in LIMBO for 6 months, now I am eligible for CEC, or the new stream just announced. Seems FSW inland is not taking me anywhere. Yesterday I had a call to IRCC and eligibility not yet started ( Montreal VO). I am thinking to withdraw my application and go with CEC or either of these streams.

Reactions: boilercat

YsVV

May 25, 2017
Why? What's your situation?
I have stayed in Canada for 10 years, study and work.
Because my Canadian work experience was in 2015, I am not eligible for CEC.
Because I have used my PGWP in 2015, I am then not eligible for this new stream.
I got CRS 487 but only eligible for FSW, which did not happen and guess will not happen in a short time.
I completed my master's in Dec. 2020 and now on a visitor visa. Can't work, hopeless.
Well played on this one Canada and IRCC. I am leaving.
Good luck to the rest of you.

• Sad
Reactions: shank15

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Because I have used my PGWP in 2015, I am then not eligible for this new stream.
I got CRS 487 but only eligible for FSW, which did not happen and guess will not happen in a short time.
I completed my master's in Dec. 2020 and now on a visitor visa. Can't work, hopeless.
That's very unfortunate, i suppose you are one of the edge cases where your Canadian experience is not current enough to apply under CEC.

However, you still have a good score and you'll almost be certain to be invited in the next all program draw.

It just sucks you may have to leave Canada and return to your home country and apply from there.

Don't lose hope, i know going may seem like the the end but it won't be.

I'm starting to understand that inland FSWs are unfortunately getting swept up in the restrictions.

I agree there should be a program for you guys.

YsVV

May 25, 2017
That's very unfortunate, i suppose you are one of the edge cases where your Canadian experience is not current enough to apply under CEC.

However, you still have a good score and you'll almost be certain to be invited in the next all program draw.

It just sucks you may have to leave Canada and return to your home country and apply from there.

Don't lose hope, i know going may seem like the the end but it won't be.

I'm starting to understand that inland FSWs are unfortunately getting swept up in the restrictions.

I agree there should be a program for you guys.
Thank you for your kind words.

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Seriously Dude!! IRCC just fucked us!! Our hopes are vanished! I’m thinking of going back too. There is no point in staying here with a score of 523 and continue supporting Canadian economy with taxes n all unless we get an invitation. Our future is in Limbo!

Good Luck to everyone else who are eligible in this new program.

Peace ✌

YsVV

May 25, 2017
Seriously Dude!! IRCC just fucked us!! Our hopes are vanished! I’m thinking of going back too. There is no point in staying here with a score of 523 and continue supporting Canadian economy with taxes n all unless we get an invitation. Our future is in Limbo!

Good Luck to everyone else who are eligible in this new program.

Peace ✌
That's why I said well played Canada and IRCC.
We contributed a lot and got nothing in return.
What a fair world

Status
Not open for further replies.