28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Another announcement made today.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/trpr-international-graduates.html

This means anyone who got a Canadian degree from 2017 onwards and is currently employed in Canada will be eligible for PR. No min work experience needed!

If you get a Canadian degree and secure a job, you get a PR! This is crazy. What's going on ?!
That's not what it says. Read the whole thing. This is limited to individuals working in trades.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Sometimes I genuinely feel like Canada was a bad decision. Anyway.. we move

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
That's not what it says. Read the whole thing. This is limited to individuals working in trades.
Not true. Working in trades is just one of the possible ways to meet the criteria. Having Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree and a job is sufficient as well.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I just want to know if a person who already applied for PR would be able to apply through that new stream. Just to increase chances. Being a FSW inland is not getting me the approval.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Shortage of CEC people...Isn't that a good sign for FSW? They'll run out of people in Canada at some point.
Temporary shortage, if anything. The international student quota for this year alone is enough to meet their annual immigration numbers. On top of that, they have additional temporary streams till november. So no, not particularly good news for FSW

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
I just want to know if a person who already applied for PR would be able to apply through that new stream. Just to increase chances. Being a FSW inland is not getting me the approval.
You cannot have two PR applications at the same time so you have to withdraw your FSW first. Depending how fast others fill up the quota it might be a little risky.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
You cannot have two PR applications at the same time so you have to withdraw your FSW first. Depending how fast others fill up the quota it might be a little risky.
Oh damn. I think I will have all the requirements to apply, but that would mean pay again.
Thanks.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #182 – April 14, 2021

See full text of Ministerial Instructio
Provincial Nominee Program

Number of invitations issued:
266Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 266th or above

Date and time of round: April 14, 2021 at 11:01:51 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 753

Tie-breaking rule: March 01, 2021 at 15:22:18 UTC
  • If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
Footnotes
Footnote *
Candidates from the Provincial Nominee Program were eligible for this round of invitations.

Many Congratulations to all the ITA receivers.

JOIN THE NEXT RAY OF HOPE THREAD:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-182nd-draw-pnp.728727/

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Not true. You can have an Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate in any field (it should be at least 8 months long), and then if you can find a job in any field and you will be eligible.

For example, say you got a one year masters degree in advertising and are employed in Tim Horton's (bad job market), you should in theory be eligible for PR.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Ohhh man, same here, I'm a software engineer, but I'm quite upset that there is no NOC for software. They only focus on healthcare workers and skill trades
Doesn't matter what your profession is. As long as you are currently working in Canada legally, and you got a degree no earlier than Jan 2017, you should be eligible. No particular NOC/field needed.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
People seem to be mixing up the announcements. There are 3 new streams based on the public policies announced today.

They mainly focus on the following groups:
  • temporary workers in health care (20,000)
  • international students who graduated from a Canadian educational institution (40,000) - public policy here
  • temporary workers in other selected essential occupations (30,000) - public policy here
The eligibility requirements for each are different. They all come into effect on May 6, 2021 and will end on November 5, 2021 or once the intake cap of the applicable stream has been reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.