+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmfame

Jan 2, 2021
Haha it is the WORST case scenario after all. If they decide to adopt a TFWP to CEC focused immigration program (like any other developed country favors), it's not inconceivable that they either severely limit or get rid of the FSW program altogether. I think it's unlikely, but still a possibility.
If the last scenario happen, it means i will be the last FSW candidate in history who rejected his ITA.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Haha it is the WORST case scenario after all. If they decide to adopt a TFWP to CEC focused immigration program (like any other developed country favors), it's not inconceivable that they either severely limit or get rid of the FSW program altogether. I think it's unlikely, but still a possibility.
Last summer, IRCC announced officially that the FSW draws would come back by the end of the season. And the draws did come back in the following draw after the announcement.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
If the last scenario happen, it means i will be the last FSW candidate in history who rejected his ITA.
I apologize if i am bringing up an old topic but i think you were advised wrongly. You didn't have to reject your ITA because of lockdown in Australia. IRCC would have accepted your application if you sent a confirmation of medical booking and LOE saying it will be done in April but that's in the past.

joshytu

Dec 6, 2020
Don't worry fam, I too rejected my ITA on Dec 31,2020 expecting a fresh one in Jan 2021. I gotcha man!! ;)

At that time there was no indication that they will stop FSW and the news was that Canada is expecting record number of immigrants, there was absolutely no risk in doing so. Guess what 3 months later there is no new ITA and zero expectation that it will be coming in the near future. However, I have 478 points waited couple of years to get here so i guess I can wait another couple if at all they choose to invite.

Reactions: fmfame
D

Deleted member 1006777

Last summer, IRCC announced officially that the FSW draws would come back by the end of the season. And the draws did come back in the following draw after the announcement.
No such announcement this time, right? At least not yet

Status
Not open for further replies.