+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1006777

Never seems harsh, even for a worst case scenario
Haha it is the WORST case scenario after all. If they decide to adopt a TFWP to CEC focused immigration program (like any other developed country favors), it's not inconceivable that they either severely limit or get rid of the FSW program altogether. I think it's unlikely, but still a possibility.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Hi
i wanted to know if all the names should be in capital when filling up the express entry? It says exactly as shown in your passport. In my passport, its all in capital but when i filled out the express entry, I only made the first letters capital. For instance, I typed "Johnny Cash" instead of "JOHNNY CASH". Will this be an issue? thank you
Doesn't matter. What you did is fine.

Reactions: MessiBoi

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Best case scenario: End of April
Realistic scenario: June-July
Worst case scenario: Never, if they decide CEC only is the way to go for the future.
well, I guess since most of schools and universities have announced that they are gonna return to in-person classes from September, I guess by May or June IRCC will possibly conduct a FSW draw.

robotx

Feb 7, 2021
Hello guys,

Is there any advantage if we create express entry profile through Authorized Paid Representatives Portal (RCIC Lawyer;s portal)??
sometimes it's even a disadvantage because as far as I've seen they do not care about your case as much as you do, and to be honest most of them has no adequate knowledge, again, it's all in my experience.

Reactions: shank15

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
sometimes it's even a disadvantage because as far as I've seen they do not care about your case as much as you do, and to be honest most of them has no adequate knowledge, again, it's all in my experience.
Even IRCC licensed lawyer doesnt have any knowledge? Am not discussing about their agents or any other consultants and it is about IRCC Lawyers.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Even IRCC licensed lawyer doesnt have any knowledge? Am not discussing about their agents or any other consultants and it is about IRCC Lawyers.
IRCC doesn't license lawyers.

Lawyers are licensed by the province or territory.

If you are working with a reputable lawyer - that's fine and your choice if you want the help. Consultants and agents provide very little value.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you are talking about someone who is listed on the RCIC site, this is not a lawyer. This is a consultant.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes, you are right, they are IRCC regulated consultant. So can i expect any added value if i pay for their service? What are your thoughts?
Waste of money, in my opinion. Will not increase your chances of approval.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
This is March, July is 4 months away. It’s possible that your application will be finalised in 4 months, but what are the chances. Say it is not, four months will pass, then you have to do it again.. which will make your first MEP useless and causing more delays with your application processing. Also, unless you are inland or exempt, say your application is finalised in 3 months and travel restrictions are not lifted by then, you can’t travel, then you you have to wait till your medicals expires, you will then have an expired COPR and have to do the medicals again plus wait for the travel authorisation. However, if you do a fresh medicals, your giving yourself a year head start. Just playing out the scenarios for you.
Not necessarily, IRCC can always extend medicals for 6 months or more based on OP's medical results.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Waste of money, in my opinion. Will not increase your chances of approval.
I completely agree. I applied using an IRCC Regulated Consultant and I'm a bit disappointed. They brought nothing new to the table... most of what they said, I knew beforehand. They also gave me some bad advice, but luckily I didn't take it...waste of money.

I only applied through them because someone recommended them to me and I didn't want to insult them by not accepting their help.

ricobdavis

Nov 24, 2020
Just submitted my application profile (FSW) in the pool 10 days ago and I was wondering when the next FSW draw would be, since there aren't any thus far. My score is 481 but it will be 481-5=476 after late July this year due to my age. Anyone have any prediction for this draw??

Reactions: maplefever
Status
Not open for further replies.