Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all,

May I ask where to upload in the online application:
1) police clearance, and
2) document checklist

Thanks in anticipation.
Hey! :)

You need to apply via your Express Entry profile, which you can log into here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html.

You then follow the steps to upload any required documents. The list can be found here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents.html.

Hope that helps!

Mykematt

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hey! :)

You need to apply via your Express Entry profile, which you can log into here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html.

You then follow the steps to upload any required documents. The list can be found here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents.html.

Hope that helps!
Thanks mate, but I meant WHERE? Although it is work permit I am applying for, I suppose the upload sections are the same and those in the work permit forum aren't responding to my question. So to be clearer, what I meant is that in the sections to upload documents, there are no sections for police clearance and document checklists. So may I upload them in the section of 'client information' under optional documents? I don't know if I am clear enough. Haha.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Thanks mate, but I meant WHERE? Although it is work permit I am applying for, I suppose the upload sections are the same and those in the work permit forum aren't responding to my question. So to be clearer, what I meant is that in the sections to upload documents, there are no sections for police clearance and document checklists. So may I upload them in the section of 'client information' under optional documents? I don't know if I am clear enough. Haha.
Have you received your ITA? Or have you just entered the Express Entry pool only?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Ah, unfortunately I don't know about work permit applications.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
No I haven't received an ITA although I have opened a profile. However, as I said, I am currently applying for a work permit not PR.
Hokay. Hope you will find the answer soon. Most of us in this post are outlanders who are planning to migrate on the basis of PR.

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Let's share some hope for FSW. Apart from the sped-up vaccination process in Canada, Canada is discussing reopening without 14 days quarantines with other G7 members, and China is talking about reopening to the US without quarantine in the late summer, all you need is a certificate of vaccination and a negative covid report.
I believe that Canada will reopen to us soon, maybe 3 months later.

Reactions: hkstud1989

Mykematt

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hokay. Hope you will find the answer soon. Most of us in this post are outlanders who are planning to migrate on the basis of PR.
Thanks I am one as well. Already have an express entry profile. Just hit gold with a job application that came through. And given the uncertainty with regards FSW, I decided it is best to apply for a WP and get into Canada as soon as possible.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Let's share some hope for FSW. Apart from the sped-up vaccination process in Canada, Canada is discussing reopening without 14 days quarantines with other G7 members, and China is talking about reopening to the US without quarantine in the late summer, all you need is a certificate of vaccination and a negative covid report.
I sure hope that 3 months be true. My COPR is due next week, but I haven't been approved eligibility yet, and last update was December when I passed medicals. That said, I'm hoping that by June/July timeframe, everything would be ok and I'll be on my way.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks I am one as well. Already have an express entry profile. Just hit gold with a job application that came through. And given the uncertainty with regards FSW, I decided it is best to apply for a WP and get into Canada as soon as possible.
Oh fantastic! Well done on managing to get a job offer from overseas. That will really boost your points. What field are you in?

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
with a vaccine passport

D

Deleted member 1006777

I never said I was having trouble but whatever makes you feel like a man. I only said crs score doesnt determine quality of immigrants just entry but you have to degrade others to feel better about yourself. So, I will indulge you to wallow in your assumptions.
k

I didn't degrade anyone, but the fact that you're so defensive about it says enough lol

• Haha
Reactions: joconstantine
D

Deleted member 1006777

Hey that's great! Good work finding a job from abroad. Not the easiest thing to do. I pretty much considered it impossible haha

Status
Not open for further replies.