+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I think if they gonna increase sth for inland candidate, it should be more difficult than just "having a degree", maybe if 1 year canada exp+degree+clb9 can get extra 15 points or sth like that, it would be more fair, 15 points is a big number these days, we r seeing crs cut off drops by only 1 or 2 every 2 weeks, they cant increase just for having a degree it self

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
It is always disheartening to come here and see the comments about CEC vs FSW. At the end of the day, everyone is working towards the same dream...Canadian PR. Some people are fortunate to have been able to attain the desired score without getting any Canadian education while others had to take that route, as expensive as it may be for whatever reason. Also, point to note, not all CEC candidates are young and likewise not all FSW candidates have a masters degree. Be respectful of each others' journey and hope there will be enough seats for us all once we are able to find a pathway.

Respectfully,

CEC Candidate, admiring the likes of those FSW Fighters

Drumheller2

Nov 13, 2020
FSW- I shall bet on 475 if draw happens on Wednesday

CEC- Tough to predict as we dont know the pool composition
Minister of immigration was saying he wants to make it easy for inland candidates (Int students and temp workers) to
become permanent residents. I assume they'll keep the cut-off on the lower end is how they'll make it easy or award more
points outright.

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Minister of immigration was saying he wants to make it easy for inland candidates (Int students and temp workers) to
become permanent residents. I assume they'll keep the cut-off on the lower end is how they'll make it easy or award more
points outright.
I dont think there is anyway to actually controll the cut off, except for issueing more ITA, if they want to help inland, they would give a little bit more points in something or conduct an additional cec. And the minister was very discret when talking abt that, he implied the importance of inland, especially inter students but didnt say anything abt when or how

Reactions: Drumheller2

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It is always disheartening to come here and see the comments about CEC vs FSW. At the end of the day, everyone is working towards the same dream...Canadian PR. Some people are fortunate to have been able to attain the desired score without getting any Canadian education while others had to take that route, as expensive as it may be for whatever reason. Also, point to note, not all CEC candidates are young and likewise not all FSW candidates have a masters degree. Be respectful of each others' journey and hope there will be enough seats for us all once we are able to find a pathway.

Respectfully,

Always good to see a level headed post every once in a while, in amongst the some of the overly dramatic doom-mongering.

Reactions: student888

nikhilkbhat

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020

Respectfully,

Very well written..
Just out of curiosity, could you please let me know the profile of a typical CEC applicant ( the not so young ones)..

Status
Not open for further replies.