+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Yes that’s the tweet I saw. I thought he was a credible immigration agent.
Haha, so many wannabe soothsayers trying to act credible on Twitter. No-one really has intel on these things. Anyway, good to know, I was worried there were more with this news.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
So we should keep the peace and faith till 19th November. How certain is he?
Why would IRCC announce something for just a few people to be aware of?

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Haha, so many wannabe soothsayers trying to act credible on Twitter. No-one really has intel on these things. Anyway, good to know, I was worried there were more with this news.
I am not gonna go by anyone on twitter. They saw calculator change yesterday and thought of becoming credible by conducting videos

Jitinsingh

Jul 29, 2020
Hey Guys, I need your help. I gave IELTS pen & paper end of October. Got my result recently and something is not right.
L - 1
R - 7.5
W - 7.5
S - 8.5

When I got to the detail PDF it only shows R W S and listening is missing. When I click on eTRF it gives me an error 404. I gave the exam in India through IDP. What should I do, I need the TRF in order to apply for remark. It’s impossible that I would get 1 on listening. Any help would be much appreciated.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Hey Guys, I need your help. I gave IELTS pen & paper end of October. Got my result recently and something is not right.
L - 1
R - 7.5
W - 7.5
S - 8.5

When I got to the detail PDF it only shows R W S and listening is missing. When I click on eTRF it gives me an error 404. I gave the exam in India through IDP. What should I do, I need the TRF in order to apply for remark. It’s impossible that I would get 1 on listening. Any help would be much appreciated.
eTrf normally comes in 3-5 days. Given the Diwali break, count from Tuesday for 3-5 days and hopefully your etrf should be fine

Did you check your result at result.ieltsessentials.com as well ?

Drumheller2

Nov 13, 2020
A friend told me this is similar to what they did with french points? they increased it, reversed it and then in a few
days made the announcement to make the official increase.

Anyone know if this is true?

Reactions: arun437 and Carrot

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
I think we need to make peace with the fact that this additional points for Canada degree holders is on its way and move on.

There is no way that candidates are going to have points added to their profile only to be taken away. I would be livid if it were to happen to me. Cannot believe they can make such a potentially costly technical glitch.

See what it means for your prospects and move on

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Anybody here willing to help me in assessing my noc ? I’m having some confusion between 2174 and 2171.

nikhilkbhat

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I think we need to make peace with the fact that this additional points for Canada degree holders is on its way and move on.

There is no way that candidates are going to have points added to their profile only to be taken away. I would be livid if it were to happen to me. Cannot believe they can make such a potentially costly technical glitch.

See what it means for your prospects and move on
Just to clarify.. Points were not added to the profiles only the calculator... And if these additional points do materialize, the process should be called express conversion rather than express entry...

Reactions: GurpreetKalra23

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
any helpful tips you wanna quote, I am collecting docs for my submission.
Just regarding the payment. Please make sure your amount is approx 15k higher than the PR fees as there are some taxes involved and my first debit card transaction got declined due to this though I had 5k extra. Also, enable international transaction to pay using a debit card. Also, after a payment declines even if you have extra amount you cannot process it within two hours. I finally did my payment using ICICI debit card after 4 hours of the declined payment.

Reactions: Vv sam
Status
Not open for further replies.