+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
They mentioned maintainance today so i dont think there will be a draw. Most likely next wednesday
I'm hoping there is, because the maintenance was till 5.30 AM EST. So maybe they'd be nice enough to surprise us . I don't know how much time whatever software they use take to run. Shouldn't be much for a few thousand candidates, no. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Emman O.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
So let say 2 days before the actual draw date; the website will not work?!? So one should avoid reviewing or updating the status to be on a safer side?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
So let say 2 days before the actual draw date; the website will not work?!? So one should avoid reviewing or updating the status to be on a safer side?
It's not guaranteed that maintenance means a draw. You shouldn't have to worry about updating things - I would just do that whenever there is something to update. And when there's maintenance, you just probably won't be able to log in for that period.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
It's not guaranteed that maintenance means a draw. You shouldn't have to worry about updating things - I would just do that whenever there is something to update. And when there's maintenance, you just probably won't be able to log in for that period.
so apart from maintenance the status updates reflect without any delays. Cz yesterday i just rechecked my information. surprisingly, the status was"processing update" for 10 hrs.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
so apart from maintenance the status updates reflect without any delays. Cz yesterday i just rechecked my information. surprisingly, the status was"processing update" for 10 hrs.
That I'm not sure about. I've never had to update anything after initial submission, so perhaps some other members here can comment. :)

Reactions: neha_415

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2020-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates#section-0

November
November 12
Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.
On November 12, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notification of interest on November 12, 2020
  • can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on November 12, 2020. The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0111 – Financial managers
  • 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0601 – Corporate sales managers
  • 1111 – Financial auditors and accountants
  • 1114 – Other financial officers
  • 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 3124 – Allied primary health practitioners
  • 3132 – Dietitians and nutritionists
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2020-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates#section-0

November
November 12
Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.
On November 12, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

• can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on November 12, 2020. The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.
Thanks for sharing! :)

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020

November
November 12

Any idea what CRS cutoff they might go for ?

Jasiko

Jan 6, 2020
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Listening 8 Reading 8 Writing 7 Speaking 7
Friends if you have some knowledge of what to do in my situation, please tell me. I had an active EE profile and it got expired in September 2020. I would like to open another EE profile and according to the file that I have received, the EE system would not save my data after my profile has expired. However, my information is still visible in my CIC account but I am no longer in the pool. It should have been deleted by the system.

Dec 14, 2019
Any CRS score predictions for November 18 draw ? I am at 473, confused whether to attempt for IELTS again OR apply for EOR in speaking. I have CLB in all other modules. Will lose 5 points in March. Please suggest

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Any CRS score predictions for November 18 draw ? I am at 473, confused whether to attempt for IELTS again OR apply for EOR in speaking. I have CLB in all other modules. Will lose 5 points in March. Please suggest
I think you will be good . Your birthday is still far, u might get ITA next two draw.

Dec 14, 2019
I think you will be good . Your birthday is still far, u might get ITA next two draw.
THanks. What about next draw ? If the score isn't going to drop till 473 in the next draw, then I can go for EOR right away since I will get the EOR result in 10-14 days. If its unsuccessful, then I know that I may need to re-appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.