+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi!
Just wanted to ask for advice.
I have just received the IELTS results (not the certificate, so I cannot update my profile yet) and here are my options.

If I put English (CLB 10) as my first language, than my CRS score is 523.
If I put French (CLB 8) as my first language, than my CRS score is 452. My NOC is 1242.
Should I just go the first way and wait for new FSW draws or should I go the second way and hope for a nomination for a francophone stream?

thanks in advance!
Where did you write IELTS?
Is IELTS happening at the first place amid lockdowns?
Also, was that a pencil/paper one or CD?
Surprising that the whole world is losing lives rapidly, many univs, schools, colleges are closed but IELTS still want to make business.
Anyways, how many people wrote the exam along with you

ita_drgen

Mar 11, 2020
Where did you write IELTS?
Is IELTS happening at the first place amid lockdowns?
Also, was that a pencil/paper one or CD?
Surprising that the whole world is losing lives rapidly, many univs, schools, colleges are closed but IELTS still want to make business.
Anyways, how many people wrote the exam along with you
That was in Moscow. The restrictions in Russia are relatively mild now (and I am not going to discuss whether this is right or wrong).
Only CD exams are currently available. There were maybe 20 people or so, it was possible to keep physical distance. Masks were required.

kunalkardam

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Bruh! This people should just give us ita, after that they can take as long as they need to open borders.... am tired of being anxious
I second your thought, they should provide FSW candidates with the ITA's and relax the timelines till the time border operations are not normalized. It would at least provide FSW candidates a confirmation.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
We've seen this times and times again, only to see CECs get drawn again. Not looking forward to general draws this month to be honest.
Chances are less for general draw but I really wish its fsw draw this week.( Am CEC candidate btw)

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Are you CEC candidate????
No, I am an FSW candidate just like most people in this thread but I am sick and tired of these posts as if twitter maintenance means there will be FSW draw, aren't you tired of these shenanigans just before the draw every other week? Be practical think practical. Oh btw I am also loosing 5 points this August so I got a lot to loose but I am not going to pretend that things have changed because they haven't. Show me an ounce of real proof that there is a possibility of FSW draw and I will shut up.

Reactions: Ninja76 and Rohit22

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
No, I am an FSW candidate just like most people in this thread but I am sick and tired of these posts as if twitter maintenance means there will be FSW draw, aren't you tired of these shenanigans just before the draw every other week? Be practical think practical. Oh btw I am also loosing 5 points this August so I got a lot to loose but I am not going to pretend that things have changed because they haven't. Show me an ounce of real proof that there is a possibility of FSW draw and I will shut up.
The fact that you are no longer hopeful doesn’t mean you should take it away from people that want it.... a lot of people feel the way you feel on a low, but you won’t see them come on here say stuff like what you said... positivity bruh!!! Positivity.... I kinda agree with the shenanigans part though...

Reactions: Rubyred

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
The fact that you are no longer hopeful doesn’t mean you should take it away from people that want it.... a lot of people feel the way you feel on a low, but you won’t see them come on here say stuff like what you said... positivity bruh!!! Positivity.... I kinda agree with the shenanigans part though...
Positivity and hope wont get me or anyone an ITA bruh.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I would choose realistic thinking being optimistic. That's how I got the ITA in February. When my initial score was 457 back in September 2019 people said cut off is gonna fall, later I realized its bs then I worked harder for score to reach 472.
It's not mutually exclusive, people being optimistic or realistic shouldn't be complacent.

Everyone should be doing their level best to improve their scores, nothing is guaranteed until you get that ITA.

Status
Not open for further replies.