Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2020
AOR Received.
20-11-2020
thanks!

I’m just worried if there was debt and it is gone to court. Don’t know whether debt court case is shown in pcc or not.
The odds of a bank taking you to court over a unpaid debt is slim, they would rather settle out of court. If for any reason they decide to file a court case, I believe you would have been served a copy of the claim. If you haven't been issued a claim, then who are they making the court case with?

Reactions: Jan.19

Jan.19

Oct 26, 2019
The bank will not file a criminal case against you for unpaid debt... at best they will file a civil action for recovery of money... they would only file a criminal action if it is suspected that you are using your account to commit fraud or some other financial crime... even in that case they won’t go to court straight... it will be referred to the police for investigation... and you would have been notified by the police of an investigation against you. anyway, without digressing too much... it is very very unlikely that you have a case in court... or a police investigation... thus, your debt shouldn’t be a concern for you vis a vis your pcc... you are overthinking it!!
thank you very much! :)

Jan.19

Oct 26, 2019
The odds of a bank taking you to court over a unpaid debt is slim, they would rather settle out of court. If for any reason they decide to file a court case, I believe you would have been served a copy of the claim. If you haven't been issued a claim, then who are they making the court case with?
I haven’t been issued a claim, but I left the UK after graduation, so I was thinking maybe it was sent to the address I was living and I never knew about it.

Deb-Ola

Aug 14, 2020
Cayman Islands
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2020
AOR Received.
20-11-2020
I haven’t been issued a claim, but I left the UK after graduation, so I was thinking maybe it was sent to the address I was living and I never knew about it.
A claim can be sent via email so if you had a claim, they would have contacted you.

In addition, student accounts have limits so I am sure they won't have allowed the debt go beyond limit. I believe this is not reason to worry.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Congratulations!

I would not risk it bud. If I were you, with the way things have gone over the past months, I would definitely apply for OINP. Even if your points were not reducing, I would still advise you to apply for OINP. Don't throw away a greater chance at getting in just to save a bit of time and money.
Hey @ZAtoCD , you have your AOR in July right? Do you mind sharing your progress so far, and how things have moved for you in the last couple of months?

General question: normally before COVID, did applications with 1 person moved quicker than applications with multiple people?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey @ZAtoCD , you have your AOR in July right? Do you mind sharing your progress so far, and how things have moved for you in the last couple of months?

General question: normally before COVID, did applications with 1 person moved quicker than applications with multiple people?
Hey! :) Sure thing!

I submitted in early July and got my AOR very soon after. Then 1 month later got my medicals passed update, and very shortly after that I got my biometrics request letter. I submitted biometrics earlier this week (I should update my signature). So, now I am waiting for my eligibility check and background check to complete.

I'd also like to know the answer to your general question. I'm sure it varies greatly. I'd like to think my application is very straightforward, so hopefully that helps speed things along.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Hello members,

i need urgent advice. Initially, my ielts score was L: 8.5, R: 8.5, W: 7, S: 6.5, but i was 100% sure that I did better in my speaking section. Because i scored 7.5 or more in my previous two ielts exams. The day i got my results mentioned above, I updated them in my express entry profile. Later my friend told me that if would have scored 0.5 band more in speaking my CRS score will increase significantly. So, just to check I updated my speaking score from 6.5 to 7 in my express entry profile, that gave me 20 points extra. Immediately, I requested EOR, but i forgot to change my speaking score back to 6.5 bands. In the mean time i got an ITA with wrong ielts score. The good thing is after receiving ITA I received my EOR results and it was a success, my speaking score changed from 6.5 to 7. Right now it matches with what i got the ITA for. Should i proceed or decline the ITA.

I am a CEC inland applicant my crs with updated ielts score after EOR is 454. I am not sure if I decline the ITA, the CRS cut off will be lower.
Decline it as the Result date is after ITA

Reactions: jrossi

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Folks,

i have an issue, i got my employment letter from my employer and he forgot to put “$“ sign in front of my salary.
I am attaching my T4, notice of assessment and pay slips anyways.
Do you think it will cause any problems during the PR process?
No issues, just mention this point in the letter of explanation.

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Service Canada is calling PR applicants for scheduling biometrics. (inside Canada obviously)

Do you think is any indication fsw draws coming back to normal?

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Service Canada is calling PR applicants for scheduling biometrics. (inside Canada obviously)

Do you think is any indication fsw draws coming back to normal?
With the surge of PR issuance and biometrics calling, its possible fsw will return to normal but the truth is that no one knows the heart of IRCC

Reactions: Timbuktu_14
Status
Not open for further replies.