+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I might need to redo my PCC and also get a recent bank letter because the ones I have are over 5months old. I got them when I was on 473 thinking I would get ITA in the next round before Coronavirus delayed everything.
Oh!

Let's hope we receive NOI today and have happy ending to this story Insha Allah

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Pavisha

Jul 6, 2020
Hi,

I had received nomination from Ontario in June on NOC 0111 and had not accepted it within 45 days. Am I still eligible for today's nomination with CRS 471? Also can anybody give a guidance on the processing time of PNP applications because last time i dint not accept it only because somebody told me that processing time of this is very high.

Pavisha

Jul 6, 2020
Hi,

I had received nomination from Ontario in June on NOC 0111 and had not accepted it within 45 days. Am I still eligible for today's nomination with CRS 471? Also can anybody give a guidance on the processing time of PNP applications because last time i dint not accept it only because somebody told me that processing time of this is very high.
Can anybody Pl guide on this?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I received it

too. Another milestone reached in life. Alhamdulilah.
Alihamdulilah. Now that I have this at hand, I will wait to see my IELTS results. If I max out and could raise my CRS to 474, I will wait for next week's general draw. If the cut off is favourable, I will save my $1500 and apply directly but if either the IELTS or CRS is not favourable, OINP it is! But all in all, I am grateful for having a headway after the heartache of losing points due to age.

Status
Not open for further replies.