+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
They’re even favouring CEC over FSW in application processing.

FSW candidates with AOR in march 28 haven’t received any updates, however, CEC candidates with AOR in April 15th have received updates. It is clear that FSW candidates are the lowest priority now in immigration..
Which makes sense given all the travel restrictions and a pandemic going on.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Which makes sense given all the travel restrictions and a pandemic going on.
It does make sense. And they should clear as many applications as possible. Otherwise, there will be a huge backlog which will potentially include our applications.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
PNP nominated?
If you checked other discussions, there have been Outland FSW candidates who received COPR recently (within the past week). I guess things have started to move again. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: jrossi

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
If you checked other discussions, there have been Outland FSW candidates who received COPR recently (within the past week). I guess things have started to move again. Fingers crossed.
Can you please share the post? I thought LVO's issue COPR but those are shutdown everywhere.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2019-aor-join-here.661770/page-174

Look for a post by Pandora...

But it seems the protocol has been changed in terms of finalizing applications. I hope more updates in the upcoming days.
I think they are trying to clear backlog of FSW applicants who have done biometric. As they mentioned earlier that they would like to increase processing pace when things gets to normal. IRCC have also noted that Copr letter is valid for one year .

Last edited:

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I think they are trying to clear backlog of FSW applicants who have done biometric. As they mentioned earlier that they would like to increase processing pace when things gets to not normal. IRCC have also noted that Copr letter is valid for one year .
They should have been more proactive.... But at least they are doing something to keep up the process.
Biometric is the most important. I doubt they would ever skip this requirement.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
They should have been more proactive.... But at least they are doing something to keep up the process.
Biometric is the most important. I doubt they would ever skip this requirement.
Yeah
I personally don’t like the way Canada has handled the processing of applications this time but we have no choice other than to wait and see what happens next.

Reactions: joconstantine
Status
Not open for further replies.