+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Ah yes! I remember knowing that when it happened, and just completely forgot about it today. Thank you for reminding me. :) That's very unlucky for him. Do you think that's why the CRS cut-off was so low?
Yes
That was the reason.
OINP might not invite only CEC applicants in their next rounds in August

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I think they will just not sure how far they are gonna dig. Pretty sure that upper limit will be 500 again.
Policy makers are not that “smart” as we make them to be. They only do a simple cut from the top of the pool down. So they don’t bother making sense of what they are doing.

This worked well before the pandemic because it rescued people who were just below the previous cut-offs. And these cut-offs did not fall much from one draw to another.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Ah yes! I remember knowing that when it happened, and just completely forgot about it today. Thank you for reminding me. :) That's very unlucky for him. Do you think that's why the CRS cut-off was so low?
Yeah, and we also noted the difference between the recent 2 tech draws so I hope they will carry on taking interest in Fsw candidates. Otherwise, they are just wasting their invitations.

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yeah, and we also noted the difference between the recent 2 tech draws so I hope they will carry on taking interest in Fsw candidates. Otherwise, they are just wasting their invitations.
Confusingly, Ontario also specifies that meeting all their criteria does not automatically mean you will receive an NOI. It seems to be a bit random in terms of who they invite. People who have not received an NOI yet might well receive one in the future.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I see that there were tech draws in 2019 that had lower cut-offs. Do you know if those included FSWs? I assume so.
Confusingly, Ontario also specifies that meeting all their criteria does not automatically mean you will receive an NOI. It seems to be a bit random in terms of who they invite. People who have not received an NOI yet might well receive one in the future.
Perhaps that's a safety net, just in case they spot something with a candidate that they don't like. Giving themselves an option to reject some candidates, not guaranteeing that everyone who meets a certain set of criteria will get an NOI.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Perhaps that's a safety net, just in case they spot something with a candidate that they don't like. Giving themselves an option to reject some candidates, not guaranteeing that everyone who meets a certain set of criteria will get an NOI.
I think they simply mean that there is still a cut-off point and if one has the NOC in demand, it does not guarantee he will receive the NOI

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Lmao! The guy does not really know who you are?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
That was exactly why. And the draw cut-off has already gone halfway through that range.

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Whatever are these informations but I m loosing patience now since waiting for a long time.. joined the pool in November 2019.
I am standing at 468 as well. Little room for improvement for me as well. Not as much as you though.

Interested in joining hands and making it through? will be motivation as a team as well. Your call.

Reactions: Dilipbharti

Sunilneha

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
In
I am standing at 468 as well. Little room for improvement for me as well. Not as much as you though.

Interested in joining hands and making it through? will be motivation as a team as well. Your call.
I m not able to understand what u are trying to say...please make it clear

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hope a FSW draw happens very soon. It's unprofessional on IRCC's part to leave everyone anxious and hanging. The least IRCC could have said that they have suspended FSW for particular date and will review it at a later time.
Unprofessional?

cchk331

Jun 5, 2020
Hope a FSW draw happens very soon. It's unprofessional on IRCC's part to leave everyone anxious and hanging. The least IRCC could have said that they have suspended FSW for particular date and will review it at a later time.
its because they are not suspending it......
if they do, it might take them few years to reopen back.

Status
Not open for further replies.