Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Thank you! Scroll up a bit and you will see it! :D I'm in a bit of shock right now, and I still want to wait and see an ITA in my inbox before I truly celebrate. But I appreciate everyone who has been so supportive here for all this time. And again, my sincere congratulations to every FSW who has received their ITA today,
The next question here will be "my score is 479 but i still have not received ITA yet" :D

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Reactions: Sharanm7

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Ah fiddlesticks! My score is 478.

Does anyone understand how/why the tie break is set to Feb 11th, if there was a March 4th draw with a score of 471? Is this current draw basically saying "we're taking all 479s, but no 478s"?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Congratulations you beautiful people!!!

I am so happy for you guys and girls.

I already got ITA under FSWO last year but here to support you.

Reactions: FeedYourMojo

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Been a close follower of this thread even though I m an FSW-OUTLAND with an ITA from January, I was so anxious for all the FSWo that had been kept out since mid March, I m so so happy for you guys because I know how much of pain hard work and a lot of investment in time and money it is to even get it, Congrats guys so so happy , for all other fellas be confident score will drop over the next few draws

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
o_O Wait are you guys serious?! Did a general draw happen? Can someone post a website here? I can't believe this!
I have never commented on this thread before although I have been following your discussions since the suspension of FSW in March.
I just want to congratulate you (and others) and wish you best of luck in your application. You have thought me one thing - positivity and kindness.

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Ok, so now we need 1 more draw to actually understand the new rate of increase for each range of points, with that, we’ll have a pretty good estimation of how low the CRS will get before stabilizing.

I’m at 469. I think it could be achieved within 3-4 draws, it the current rates persists. Let’s hope!
Otherwise, I have TCF scheduled for August 25th!

Congratulations to all of those who got the ITA today. You guys really deserved it!

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Congrats buddy :) truly happy for u
Thank you so much!
Ah fiddlesticks! My score is 478.

Does anyone understand how/why the tie break is set to Feb 11th, if there was a March 4th draw with a score of 471? Is this current draw basically saying "we're taking all 479s, but no 478s"?
The way I interpret this, it means there were candidates with CRS 478 accepted, but none with that score who entered the pool after Feb 11th. So, anyone with 478 who entered the pool before that date and time have been chosen today. But let's see if anyone else here backs me up on that.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I have never commented on this thread before although I have been following your discussions since the suspension of FSW in March.
I just want to congratulate you (and others) and wish you best of luck in your application. You have thought me one thing - positivity and kindness.
That actually means a lot to me, so thank you for saying it. And for your well wishes. I really appreciate that. If today is my day to get an ITA, I will stay here and continue to spread the love as best as I can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.