+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 98th Draw

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
I honestly can't focus on life, what should i do? :rolleyes: waiting is so hard.....(that i never sure when it's going to be done, worst case i gotta wait 1 more year with my current job i really want to quit asap..(aka paper based pnp that's in process)

How you guys deal with waiting, harsh situation? I need to calm myself
Anxiously waiting for things which are not in your control is like paying interest on loan that you haven't taken.

There is more to life than just Canadian PR. Chill and Live ;)

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
I honestly can't focus on life, what should i do? :rolleyes: waiting is so hard.....(that i never sure when it's going to be done, worst case i gotta wait 1 more year with my current job i really want to quit asap..(aka paper based pnp that's in process)

How you guys deal with waiting, harsh situation? I need to calm myself
Yes, you need to calm down. I am not sure how i deal but i got used to it and kept exploring options.
My story:
Came to US for masters and then applied for H1 visa three times. Didnot get selected in lottery any time.
Went back to school.
Took ielts exam 8 times to increase my score.

So, just calm down and people are waiting in similar or worse situations.:)

Last edited:

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
agreed im a pnp applicant myself. it took 74 excrutiating days for my oinp nomination and another 71 mind numbingly boring days to get PPR. yet people complain about waiting too long. they dont know what i've been through. they should be in my shoes.

Reactions: chiragnayyar10

tanzeel725

Jan 27, 2018
Need some advice. Currently sitting at 438 since December last year. Retook the IELTS recently to get those extra three points (maxed out IELTS raises score to 441) and while I got the score I wanted in speaking, my writing score dropped a point and the overall points I get are the same as last time. 438 seems so close yet so far since it's only two points off from the last two draws but at the same time, it seems CIC will go out of their way to not let the score fall below 440 and I don't have much time since I turn 30 in about 10 months.

Reactions: sangpll2009

sonapradnya

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
agreed im a pnp applicant myself. it took 74 excrutiating days for my oinp nomination and another 71 mind numbingly boring days to get PPR. yet people complain about waiting too long. they dont know what i've been through. they should be in my shoes.
U got CoPR?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Need some advice. Currently sitting at 438 since December last year. Retook the IELTS recently to get those extra three points (maxed out IELTS raises score to 441) and while I got the score I wanted in speaking, my writing score dropped a point and the overall points I get are the same as last time. 438 seems so close yet so far since it's only two points off from the last two draws but at the same time, it seems CIC will go out of their way to not let the score fall below 440 and I don't have much time since I turn 30 in about 10 months.
dont believe in theories that cic will not allow the score to fall below 440. did you try to go for re-evaluation of writing?

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
If you are confident about your writing, go for EOR. Have seen many people getting positive outcome on this forum.

Reactions: visaapplicant

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I took my IELTS exam on 18th Aug at Chennai IDP and attained the following individual band scores.

Listening - 8.5
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 7.0
Speaking - 7.5

With these scores, having my educational credentials evaluated to Canadian Master's by WES, and aged 30, I arrive to a CRS score of 469 (after playing with CRS tool). I'm yet to create an express entry profile, however.

What are the chances for me in getting an ITA in the forthcoming draws?
Should I wait till my Test Report form arrives to create an Express entry profile?

(Besides, I'm an investment banker by profession:)).

Any help/suggestion offered is greatly appreciated.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Dear All,

I took my IELTS exam on 18th Aug at Chennai IDP and attained the following individual band scores.

Listening - 8.5
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 7.0
Speaking - 7.5

With these scores, having my educational credentials evaluated to Canadian Master's by WES, and aged 30, I arrive to a CRS score of 469 (after playing with CRS tool). I'm yet to create an express entry profile, however.

What are the chances for me in getting an ITA in the forthcoming draws?
Should I wait till my Test Report form arrives to create an Express entry profile?

(Besides, I'm an investment banker by profession:)).

Any help/suggestion offered is greatly appreciated.
normally people with 469 and asking their chances for ITA get trolled real bad. but you seem genuine so you chances of getting ita in the next draw are 100%