+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 98th Draw

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hi all,

My cousin wants to apply for any PNP that best suits his case. His NOC is 2173, 10+ years of experience including 9 months of work experience in Ontario in 2011, CLB-7 in all.
Could anyone please suggest best PNP for him?

Thanks in advance

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi all,

My cousin wants to apply for any PNP that best suits his case. His NOC is 2173, 10+ years of experience including 9 months of work experience in Ontario in 2011, CLB-7 in all.
Could anyone please suggest best PNP for him?

Thanks in advance
Check Saskatchewan

Sher001

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
IELTS Request
10-08-2018 IELTS S:8 L:8.5 R:7.5 W: 7.5
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
Increase IELTS score... this year is going to be tough for those below 440.
I agree. It's seems pretty stable. My score is above though. Hoping to get an ITA in the next draw.

Sher001

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
IELTS Request
10-08-2018 IELTS S:8 L:8.5 R:7.5 W: 7.5
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
IELTS General Training
I am doing it for the 1 st time and the only thing that I don't like is you can't use similar context meaning. For example, on a practice website, one of the listening questions economical and low costs were used in the recording . I typed in more economical as my answer to the question, but got it wrong and the correct answer was low costs.:eek: My knowledge is cheap , low costs etc.. are synonyms for economical. My question is, IELTS examiners go by a computer answer sheet or by knowledge? Anyone has any guidance?

I scored 8.5 for listening on my IELTS test first and final attempt. My tip is that you listen and write down exactly what you hear. It's pretty much like fill in the blanks. So the person's speaking will actually say what's written in front of you in a complete sentence. So pay attention to the word that's missing in front of you for that complete sentence that's being discussed in the paragraphs. Do not paraphrase or go over the word limit. Try to put exactly what you hear. Also it gets quicker for the last 10 questions, so you have to pay attention

Babsfrey

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Guys, got my EOR result. Attempted IELTS three times, writing was stuck at 6.5, 7 and 7. I was totally fed up as I worked hard in writing and didn't know how and what more to improve to satisfy the examiners. Thanks to this forum, I read a lot of posts and decided to apply for EOR. Writing has been changed from 7 to 8, with that points changed to 441.

If anyone is confident and have money to spare, then go for EOR.
Congrats! My writing is stuck at 7.0 too. I actually do think that I put in my very best in that section. I applied for EOR yesterday. My CRS is currently 440. I am hoping that with IELTS review, I can max out my English at 443.

What is the timeline for EOR?

Reactions: Spawnre

puneet.arora

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Has anyone put the High school history in the EE profile? Is Bachelors and Masters enough since school education is not assessed anyway and you don't get any extra points for it?

I have put my school education in but I am wondering if I should remove it so it does not ask me for any documentation at a later stage.

visaapplicant

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Has anyone put the High school history in the EE profile? Is Bachelors and Masters enough since school education is not assessed anyway and you don't get any extra points for it?

I have put my school education in but I am wondering if I should remove it so it does not ask me for any documentation at a later stage.
Only your highest attained degree.

Reactions: puneet.arora