+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi, I've got a doubt with POF
My parents will transfer the CAD 12475 to my account but I am waiting to receive ITA to proceed as yield in my parents account is greater than mine
As my POF will be a gift from parents, is it required to show the six month balance? or showing that balance for 2 months and notarized affidavit would be fine ? Thank you for your feedback and insights

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Ontario is most probably over for the year and most probably we wont see them issuing any more noi for this year. Conservatives came to the power in June and

Ministry of Immigration - Ontario is no more.

It is now Ministry of Economic Development, Job creation and Trade.
Would not be correct to say so because they stopped issuing NOI way before change of government. There has not been a policy change so far so do not loose hope. They will still fill the quota for the year. Changes if any can be for the next year.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Would not be correct to say so because they stopped issuing NOI way before change of government. There has not been a policy change so far so do not loose hope. They will still fill the quota for the year. Changes if any can be for the next year.
Newly elected Ontario premier is doing a press conference today afternoon. Lets see if there is any immigration policy related change highlighted in his speech. Lets hope not.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I am at 439 with spouse accompanying and with 'not accompanying' option my score goes to 444 . I am going to lose 5 points at the end of August. Any suggestion for my case?
It is a personal choice, but I have to say it all comes down to how much you want the Canada dream. To be honest, at this rate, 439 will not come in August, so you have a choice, before IRCC makes it for you. I would recommend to go with non accompanying and get the PR then once you are settled you can start sponsoring your family.

Again, it is a personal choice.

Last edited:

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Brother! We just need to account the two IELTS results for the upcoming draw. This last draw was predicted to bring light to the life of all around 440 but I don’t know what changed , because there was no IELTS result and hence everyone was optimistic. But I guess two extra days and lot of pending nominations took a toll.
So to summarise, we should stay optimistic but chances of touching 440 are less for the next one atleast.
I understood your point and aware of it.. if u follow all past trends, having ielts result or no ielts
Hi All,

This thread has been a help to many, hence posting some queries here. My brother received an ITA with Ontario Nomination in the 94th draw.

1. My brother will be applying from India for the Oman PCC and we were trying to authorize one of his friend in Oman by Power of Attorney to apply on his behalf along with required documents (process suggested by CIC & ROP website). But his friend in Oman told him that he would have to personally be at Royal Oman Police for providing the fingerprints as required by ROP. Are you aware if there is any alternate way to provide Fingerprints other than visiting Oman personally?

2. The ROP issues the PCC in Arabic or English? If only in Arabic, where can one find an authorized translator?

3. While the PCC is received within in hour if all docs are complete, what is the address of MOFA and how long does it take to get it attested from MOFA if my brother has to visit personally?

4. CIC website says for Oman PCC, you will require a letter from IRCC to apply for Oman PCC. But, there has been no specific letter in his CIC account nor received on mail. How can he get the IRCC letter.

Tagging some experts / experience people here - @DelPiero07 @legalfalcon @dr feras @BillHyatt @gunchetan - or any one who can be of any help - I am grateful.

Any help on above or any detailed information on this will mean a lot. Thanks in advance.
Hii

Oman PCC is issued in both english and arabic.. in the request letter u need to mention english. further those who are foreign nationals and currently not in Oman there is no requirement of finger prints.. you can check the requirement in the below link..
http://www.rop.gov.om/english/cid-service.html

Reactions: nt13

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
I was reading through the Ontario PNP website and came across a page where it is mentioned that the Federal Government and Ontario government are under an agreeement on immigration related matters for a period of 5 years and hence the new goverment cannot annul the agreement so easily.

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
This may not be the right forum but could anyone please suggest any ielts books or materials specifically for listening. Missed CLB 9 two times because of listening. Feeling very sad:oops:o_O

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
This may not be the right forum but could anyone please suggest any ielts books or materials specifically for listening. Missed CLB 9 two times because of listening. Feeling very sad:oops:o_O
There are loads of free Listening practices on YouTube, don’t bother buying a book.
Also, try and listen more to BBC radio / listen to more English music!

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi, I've got a doubt with POF
My parents will transfer the CAD 12475 to my account but I am waiting to receive ITA to proceed as yield in my parents account is greater than mine
As my POF will be a gift from parents, is it required to show the six month balance? or showing that balance for 2 months and notarized affidavit would be fine ? Thank you for your feedback and insights
Nope- just get a notarized affidavit, and even a day before you submit is also fine.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Youtube has so many practice tests. Other than that try to watch BBC , Australian , US and New Zealand news channels. This will give you a grip on different kind of accents which can be expected in 4 sections of listening test.

Reactions: Raaj123