+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

rclmont

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Try Lizielts my friend. Someone improved the score from 6.5 to 8 using her techniques. I am a big promoter of Liz on this forum ,lol, she should pay me for this :p
My IELTS writing went from 6.5 to 8.5 in three weeks of studying from Ielts LIZ and Ielts ADVANTAGE.
My IELTS speaking rised from 6.5 to 8.0 afer asking for reevaluation. So I think whoever thinks they deserve a better mark, try reevaluation.

Reactions: NOMAD2017 and keebs

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
I have heard many said that they were unsuccessful, but if you have the money... try . That's one of the reasons I'm trying IELTS for the first time.
I'm taking celpip because i get better score than ielts in general...(but celpip speaking is the toughest one!), wasting 300$ every month is so much fun indeed

Reactions: rclmont

rclmont

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
I'm taking celpip because i get better score than ielts in general...(but celpip speaking is the toughest one!), wasting 300$ every month is so much fun indeed
While I got 8 out of 9 twice in Speaking at IELTS, my highest mark for speaking in CELPIP, after trying twice, was 8 out of 12. To me, CELPIP evaluation criteria is bullshit.

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
it's off topic, but has anyone tried to re-evaluate their reading or listening score on celpip? i'm sitting at 435..could be 443 if my listening score changes from 8->9..or it will be just waste of $58 lol.....when will someone at 435 will have a chance?....bc pnp situation isnt good either...o_O
reading and listening is done by computer for celpip so there is no way you can get higher marks on those two

Reactions: ain88

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
While I got 8 out of 9 twice in Speaking at IELTS, my highest mark for speaking in CELPIP, after trying twice, was 8 out of 12. To me, CELPIP evaluation criteria is bullshit.
I agree celpip speaking is hard! the rest are easier than ielts specially for me that I cannot spell

Reactions: rclmont

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
My IELTS writing went from 6.5 to 8.5 in three weeks of studying from Ielts LIZ and Ielts ADVANTAGE.
My IELTS speaking rised from 6.5 to 8.0 afer asking for reevaluation. So I think whoever thinks they deserve a better mark, try reevaluation.
Well my friend, it wasn't LIz who did the exam. It was your commitment and effort with her guide that got you those scores.See where I am going ?.....

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
reading and listening is done by computer for celpip so there is no way you can get higher marks on those two
yes i heard that too..haha i was so stupid at exam that day, becuase i was not fast enough to read the question, i missed one question to answer as timer was up, timer was up just right before when i was about to click the answer :( that might affected me getting 9 i think :( :(

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
I agree celpip speaking is hard! the rest are easier than ielts specially for me that I cannot spell
Advantage with CELPIP is the use of keyboard with grammar check use for writing..
Speaking is the main concern for CELPIP , as many users complain about somewhat unfair CLB.
Good look though.