+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Did you got an email notification as well or you just logged on and saw the new message in your account?
My lawyer received the ITA to his email as a pdf doc... it was titled.. this was in Mid March'18
You have a new message in your account for application: xxxxxx (application#).
not sure if they have changed anything recently.

Reactions: Jaywalker

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Feel free to ask the question bro, but no need to swear... thats what @keeratsingh is saying...
Exactly....thanks @bimale4bipeople for the support.

@ravdeep91 You see brother these threads have been going on since many years..people have got answers to almost every doubt that ever arose...and maybe there would be some who could not get the solution...but sure nobody has used foul language against anybody. You see we are all here with the same motive...and with experience one person would have more information than the other..and we are all trying to help and soothe nerves of distressed friends. So please be kind to others and be nice. Thanks and good luck.

ravdeep91

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Vancouver
AOR Received.
16-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-08-2018
Passport Req..
21-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2018
LANDED..........
24-01-2019
Exactly....thanks @bimale4bipeople for the support.

@ravdeep91 You see brother these threads have been going on since many years..people have got answers to almost every doubt that ever arose...and maybe there would be some who could not get the solution...but sure nobody has used foul language against anybody. You see we are all here with the same motive...and with experience one person would have more information than the other..and we are all trying to help and soothe nerves of distressed friends. So please be kind to others and be nice. Thanks and good luck.

yeah i get your point... chill with that...

i am still waiting for a mail or notification, but no if i ask a dumb question like this then someone will reply with that kind of response which is noy needed and it doesn't help...

purvesh007

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-06-2018
Nomination.....
11-07-2018
AOR Received.
12-07-2018
Did you get the ITA. Can you please update here when you get the ITA.
I got 1 hour before. Check your online profile

AdilHK

Jul 11, 2018
Ok.. please try to do any professional certification or membership course.. from any country or any international course... usually you can complete within a year... and is usually considered equivalent to a bachelors
Thanks, I have been looking in WES website, but I don't see any such credentials in the dropdown. Specially for India there are only Bachelors and Master's programs.

How would I get such creentials if there is no matching entry on WES website ?

Regards,
Adil Khan