+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I received the ITA yesterday.i just wanted to know After applying for ePR,what is the next step.in how much time PR is received.and what after that.can somebody plz guide.
Thanks
After submitting your application, PR could take 6 months or less. Some times more than 6 months depending on the processing VO and other factors like ADR

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Needed a suggestion:

I received the ITA yesterday and while filling the personal information online for my dependent children they asked for there place of issue of passport. They hold Indian passports but both renewed in the United Kingdom, so the place of issue is Birmingham. Now in the drop down apparently Uk is not mentioned as a choice???what to do???
Try either
United Kingdom, Great Britain, England

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
What of in a case to do not have your transcript because it is against the university practise to give out transcript to individuals except Institutions and academic bodies?
I have the degree certificate
That’s what I mentioned Marksheets / Transcripts (/ - or). Now don’t tell me that your university does not issue marksheets to you the “the student”

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please help in few more queries for Oman PCC:

1. My brother will be applying from India for the Oman PCC and we were trying to authorize one of his friend in Oman by Power of Attorney to apply on his behalf along with required documents (process suggested by CIC & ROP website). But his friend in Oman told him that he would have to personally be at Royal Oman Police for providing the fingerprints as required by ROP. Are you aware if there is any alternate way to provide Fingerprints other than visiting Oman personally?

2. The ROP issues the PCC in Arabic or English? If only in Arabic, where can one find an authorized translator?

3. While the PCC is received within in hour if all docs are complete, what is the address of MOFA and how long does it take to get it attested from MOFA if my brother has to visit personally?

Any help on above or any detailed information on this will mean a lot. Thanks in advance.
Hi ...
1. I am residing in Oman itself and since i am working , my husband took my PCC .. I had just written an authorisation letter and my id and passport copy . He received it from Qurm HQ , Muscat . Neither my husband or me gave any fingerprints for Oman PCC .
2. The PCC is issued in English .
3. They gave PCC to my husband in 15 mins . If you go to Qurm HQ , go straight ahead , you will have muscat opera house .... and the MOFA office is just behind it ... its an area where other embassies are present too .

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Yes even i thought that the listening was a tad tougher than the last time. Reading and writing was fine.
Speaking is scheduled for tomorrow :)
best of luck.

Madihamanzar

Mar 23, 2018
Hi

I need some help with my PR application from anyone who has got their PR recently. I have nomination from ontario and im applying for PR. im confused if we need to upload work contracts in the work history or will a reference letter from the employers with detailed job description and remuneration and tax docs be sufficient? I dont want my application returned so i want to be very sure.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi

Had a few queries while filling in the PR application(In response to ITA):

1)for education documents do we just upload the final degree/diploma document or do we also need to provide for mark sheets and transcripts (though they are not being asked for).

2)the list does not ask to upload ielts and eca reports, is that fine?

3)for POF only the letter is asked not the 6 months bank statements. Is that fine?

4)where should I upload the LOE? there is no separate link provided.

5)i was employed with the same company for 8 years but took a break to work from home and a extended maternity leave- all of that is mentioned in a single reference letter. But in the document checklist, it shows ‘5 different employment records’ against each of the job status as picked up from my EE profile. Can I put the same reference letter in all of them and explain the same in the LOE?

Thanks

Reactions: adityagupta88

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi

Had a few queries while filling in the PR application(In response to ITA):

1)for education documents do we just upload the final degree/diploma document or do we also need to provide for mark sheets and transcripts (though they are not being asked for).

2)the list does not ask to upload ielts and eca reports, is that fine?

3)for POF only the letter is asked not the 6 months bank statements. Is that fine?

4)where should I upload the LOE? there is no separate link provided.

5)i was employed with the same company for 8 years but took a break to work from home and a extended maternity leave- all of that is mentioned in a single reference letter. But in the document checklist, it shows ‘5 different employment records’ against each of the job status as picked up from my EE profile. Can I put the same reference letter in all of them and explain the same in the LOE?

Thanks
- Include ECA, Degree, Mark sheets or Transcripts and the WES document and include the IELTS transcript doc (create one pdf file for the education document)
- Bank Letter(just ensure it is dated close to your submission period). 6 months bank statement is not a must, but if you can provide one, will give the case officer/agent a detailed insight into your account, which in turn will be +ve
-I am not 100% sure about this but logically speaking one would upload it to the section in which I have to explain it through a letter.
-during your extended mat leave you were the part of the organization(i assume)... So it will be 1 reference letter (that should highlight various positions held(start date to end date) and job responsibilities for each role), if you have pay stubs for the last months I would suggest to include it, you can also include your work contract/offer letter as well.

Reactions: adityagupta88

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
- Include ECA, Degree, Mark sheets or Transcripts and the WES document and include the IELTS transcript doc (create one pdf file for the education document)
- Bank Letter(just ensure it is dated close to your submission period). 6 months bank statement is not a must, but if you can provide one, will give the case officer/agent a detailed insight into your account, which in turn will be +ve
-I am not 100% sure about this but logically speaking one would upload it to the section in which I have to explain it through a letter.
-during your extended mat leave you were the part of the organization(i assume)... So it will be 1 reference letter (that should highlight various positions held(start date to end date) and job responsibilities for each role), if you have pay stubs for the last months I would suggest to include it, you can also include your work contract/offer letter as well.
Thanks for your help!
Can I make some changes in my employment records now (if it doesn’t change the crs)??

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Hi ...
1. I am residing in Oman itself and since i am working , my husband took my PCC .. I had just written an authorisation letter and my id and passport copy . He received it from Qurm HQ , Muscat . Neither my husband or me gave any fingerprints for Oman PCC .
2. The PCC is issued in English .
3. They gave PCC to my husband in 15 mins . If you go to Qurm HQ , go straight ahead , you will have muscat opera house .... and the MOFA office is just behind it ... its an area where other embassies are present too .
Thank you for taking the time out to reply in detail. My brother is applying from India,and will sent the PCC request as per the process mentioned on ROP website, i.e send them the package by Express Mail. However, I believe that ROP wouldn't bother to give him an MOFA attested PCC. Will that be ok, or the MOFA stamping is a mandatory thing.

If you can please help, I would be grateful.

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Thank you for taking the time out to reply in detail. My brother is applying from India,and will sent the PCC request as per the process mentioned on ROP website, i.e send them the package by Express Mail. However, I believe that ROP wouldn't bother to give him an MOFA attested PCC. Will that be ok, or the MOFA stamping is a mandatory thing.

If you can please help, I would be grateful.
Your welcome ... Unfortunately , MOFA attestation is mandatory . Its written on OMAN PCC itself that for abroad purposes , you need attestation from MOFA . ROP will not do it because MOFA office is an entirely different office . Once you get the PCC , you need to take it to mOFA office and they attest it .

Reactions: nt13

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Your welcome ... Unfortunately , MOFA attestation is mandatory . Its written on OMAN PCC itself that for abroad purposes , you need attestation from MOFA . ROP will not do it because MOFA office is an entirely different office . Once you get the PCC , you need to take it to mOFA office and they attest it .
Thanks once again.

Just one last query: Going by your process, is it advised I send the application with required docs to a friend (with a Power of Attorney) who is in Oman, so that he collects the PCC on my behalf and goes to get it attested from MOFA. Will the Authorities provide it to the friend of mine?

Thanks for all your support.

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Thanks once again.

Just one last query: Going by your process, is it advised I send the application with required docs to a friend (with a Power of Attorney) who is in Oman, so that he collects the PCC on my behalf and goes to get it attested from MOFA. Will the Authorities provide it to the friend of mine?

Thanks for all your support.
I think you will have to do it that way becz in your case theres no other option ... Just give it a try ... Authorisation letter , resident id copy , passport copy , 2 photographs should be taken along . The authorities here are quiet unpredictable .... depends on the officer whom you meet ...

Did you ask at the oman embassy in india ?? You could give it a try there too ...

Reactions: nt13

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
I think you will have to do it that way becz in your case theres no other option ... Just give it a try ... Authorisation letter , resident id copy , passport copy , 2 photographs should be taken along . The authorities here are quiet unpredictable .... depends on the officer whom you meet ...

Did you ask at the oman embassy in india ?? You could give it a try there too ...
Thank you, your help means a lot.

We are trying to get in touch with Oman Embassy already, but no reply last week, so we will check this option first thing next week.

Anyways, thanks a ton.