AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Oh nice! Haven't met anyone here from trini yet. Well good luck !
I’m also from Trinidad and Tobago but I already got my ITA and just waiting on my PPR. If you need any info feel free to reach out and I would try to assist in anyway.

Reactions: Aarti123 and M&Ms

maithanhtrang

Nov 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am 28, have 2 post secondary degrees (assessed by WES); IELTS R:9, L:8.5, W:7.5, S:7; 1 year work experience NOC A in Vietnam (marketing research executive). Also, I have been in a PhD program in Canada for 2 years.
My current CRS is 446 and I have been in the pool since 25th May.

I was super confident I would get ITA last Wednesday. But now that IRCC strategy for draws has changed, I'm quite nervous with the next draw...

Could you tell me if there is any chance I will get ITA in the next draw? (Simply because I'm visiting my family in Vietnam and can handle all the paperwork from Vietnam end here by myself only if I get the ITA next week)

Another side question, my manager provided me a reference letter with monthly salary. Is it acceptable or I have to provide IRCC the document with my annual income?

The manager provided me the letter dated the end of Oct 2017 and she quit job the next month. Do you guys think that could cause me any troubles? (My ex company has super high turnover rate, that no managers I worked with are with the company anymore. My CEO is THE meanest boss I've ever met. So no hope with support from him). Other than that, I have bank statements for salary, promotion letter, offer letter, social insurance book to prove my WE.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
I’m also from Trinidad and Tobago but I already got my ITA and just waiting on my PPR. If you need any info feel free to reach out and I would try to assist in anyway.
Oh good for you! I think I've maxed out my options. I just have to wait it out now. What's the time frame so far?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am 28, have 2 post secondary degrees (assessed by WES); IELTS R:9, L:8.5, W:7.5, S:7; 1 year work experience NOC A in Vietnam (marketing research executive). Also, I have been in a PhD program in Canada for 2 years.
My current CRS is 446 and I have been in the pool since 25th May.

I was super confident I would get ITA last Wednesday. But now that IRCC strategy for draws has changed, I'm quite nervous with the next draw...

Could you tell me if there is any chance I will get ITA in the next draw? (Simply because I'm visiting my family in Vietnam and can handle all the paperwork from Vietnam end here by myself only if I get the ITA next week)----Next draw maybe held on 13 June, min. cut off is not very clear to guess

Another side question, my manager provided me a reference letter with monthly salary. Is it acceptable or I have to provide IRCC the document with my annual income?--- should be fine... just attach the additional docs you have mentioned below(in blue), hope your letter mentions your working hrs/week and the duties

The manager provided me the letter dated the end of Oct 2017 and she quit job the next month. Do you guys think that could cause me any troubles? (My ex company has super high turnover rate, that no managers I worked with are with the company anymore. My CEO is THE meanest boss I've ever met. So no hope with support from him). Other than that, I have bank statements for salary, promotion letter, offer letter, social insurance book to prove my WE.---- It should not cause trouble, for the date, but it should be complete as highlighted above.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Reactions: maithanhtrang