AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Yes but the students dont have to sit for ielts to get admission in Canadian Universities. This might change in the future. Also, studying in Canada doesnt guarantee that your ielts is good and i believe the students who apply for PR later find it a challenge to compete against outland applicants who have more work experience than them.
It's my understanding that international students need to take a language exam to prove that they are proficient in the language of the University before they are accepted, with a few exceptions in cases where they are already enrolled in a Canadian school or another English-language school based in an English-speaking country. For example: https://www.future.utoronto.ca/apply/english-language-requirements.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Ontario's election was just a provincial one, so they will have no effect on immigration which is a federal policy. It will be decided on October, 2019 when we have the General Election. I'm pretty sure once the Conservatives get back their federal office, they will slash the immigrant quota to the bone.
Well, if I am not wrong then Conservatives started immigration and whole Canada knows that immigration is their need to survive after few years so I don't think EE will be stopped but it can be more strengthen....... And yesterday's results will probably show that in future as PC will have full control on OINP let's see how they are going to handle that small piece ... o_O

And I am sure they will try to control Refugees problem as seeing the news it seems Canada is becoming Refugee Country :p

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Well that's what I'm wondering, right... despite this only being a provincial election, it still sets the precedent for federal elections, considering that 40% of Canada's population lives in Ontario and will likely continue to vote for the PC party as they progress towards 2019.
Liberals lost in Ontario due to local issues (Hydro, health care etc).

Federal elections are different and are fought on entirely different issues.

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
This isn't a half backed theory, neither i am politicizing the issue. If we were to look at the US aspect, all these qualified applicant could have moved back home.
I am highlighting the economic aspect. Qualified applicants applying for Canadian immigration "do feel" that they have better prospects out of their home country.
This is just one of the theory and I second this.There is lot more.I dont think anybody was politicizing this but stating why the in-surge. Also cause of GCC countries change in nature of Visa to taxation and job non availability also resulted with people looking for better prospects.If you have a Guarantee you can stay in a country its a whole different approach on career and life.

Last edited:
Reactions: dodogirl

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
As of May 24, 2018
CRS Score Range Number of Candidates
601-1200 45
451-600 127
441-450 56
431-440 7,515

My question is only 250 candidates are above 441 does the CRS score for June 13th draw will raise to 450 ?? and within that time will there be more than 3500 applicants submitting there EE profile with more that 450 CRS score ? I just want to be positive here. How the CRS score don't jump much.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, if I am not wrong then Conservatives started immigration and whole Canada knows that immigration is their need to survive after few years so I don't think EE will be stopped but it can be more strengthen....... And yesterday's results will probably show that in future as PC will have full control on OINP let's see how they are going to handle that small piece ... o_O

And I am sure they will try to control Refugees problem as seeing the news it seems Canada is becoming Refugee Country :p
Well, I think you are exaggerating a bit there pal. This is Canada, a western country with a highly developed economy, we are not the Gulf countries who rely solely on slave labor.

What I'm trying to say is the economic immigration program like EE will be continued but with more strict regulations, not stopped completely. Foreign workers will find it harder to use their foreign work experience to claim for bonus points, former int'l students will need better english scores or higher degrees in order to receive an ITA etc.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
This is just one of the theory and I second this.There is lot more.I dont think anybody was politicizing this but stating why the in-surge. Also cause of GCC countries change in nature of Visa to taxation and job non availability also resulted with people looking for better prospects.If you have a Guarantee you can stay in a country its a whole different approach on career and life.
Very valid point, I can relate to it as well, as I was based in the Middle East to, but thankfully, never had issued with regards job or otherwise.
But what drove me to move here instead of returning back to India were the prospects and leadership issues country has at present.
Nevertheless, I guess it is a never ending discussion tbh with people have their individual opinions.

We should take this to another forum and leave the ROH 92 thread members to focus their energy and +ve hopes for upcoming draw.

Reactions: journey21

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
As of May 24, 2018
CRS Score Range Number of Candidates
601-1200 45
451-600 127
441-450 56
431-440 7,515

My question is only 250 candidates are above 441 does the CRS score for June 13th draw will raise to 450 ?? and within that time will there be more than 3500 applicants submitting there EE profile with more that 450 CRS score ? I just want to be positive here. How the CRS score don't jump much.
Note the date of that list. For the draw a day earlier CRS points were 440 and all candidates with 441 points and above would have had an ITA. So if those figures represent 24hours activity and if the next draw is June 13th can we assume (45+127)x21 = 3612, less the 200 PNP ITAs issued 30th April? That leaves approx 3400 candidates with 451 points and above on the 13th June. Hope not but 450 seem a reasonable points estimate.

Last edited:

Scookssw

May 16, 2018
Note the date of that list. For the draw a day earlier CRS points were 440 and all candidates with 441 points and above would have had an ITA. So if those figures represent 24hours activity and if the next draw is June 13th can we assume (45+127)x21 = 3612, less the 200 PNP ITAs issued 30th April? That leaves approx 3400 candidates with 451 points and above on the 13th June. Hope not but 450 seem a reasonable points estimate.
So I like where you're going with the logic and I think you're probably close, but I think your assumption that 172 (127+45) folks with scores above 451 are coming in daily may need more tweaking.

Many of us are dependent on test scores and ECAs to come back to complete a profile. I believe that test scores are released on a more cyclical basis (since test sittings arent offered every day of the week).

Also while ECA can be applied for everyday the turnaround is highly variable (even after multiple emails they still took 25 days for my final review after month plus of waiting before that). That was the last thing I needed and I recieved it on the 23rd which didn't allow me to be considered for the 90th draw.

A more predictive model for this unusual draw period would take a longer period of time (avg over 1 week or 2 weeks) into consideration to get a better estimate average applicants per week if the draw occurs on 6/13.

Alex SA2C

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
So in the spirit of Plan B....

My CRS is 437, created April 2018.
I have a British passport, my husband has a French. We have 2 children on South African passports (Can get them French if we need to).

IELTS scores for me: L9 , R8.5, W7.5 S9.
Overall8.5

IELTS scores for husband: L8.5, R9, W7, S8.5
Overall8.5

I have a bachelor's degree, husband had secondary education only. Both WES assessed.

What are our options?
Study or learn French?

Anybody have experience with international Experience Canada Programme?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Guys,

My points just went up from 440 to 465 within matter of hours last night. And this was all due to a silly mistake done by me.

When I created my application in April I was under the impression that you can have only one NOC code as experience on your EE profile.

I had two years of experience in one NOC and one year exp in another NOC. I only added the two years one. This gave me 440 points.

Three draws went by with 441, 441 and 440..and a no draw last Wednesday.

Out of the blue yesterday, I stumbled across a post that mentioned you can actually add multiple NOCs under experience and it’ll be counted to your total work experience. Googled about this and I just kept finding more and more posts discussing this.

So I went to my profile and added my one year exp as well. Submitted it. and waited.

And just as everyone suggested it did work. My points were up from 440 to 465 when I visited it the next time.

Talk about a ray of hope!!
Whats the total number of years of your work experience now ?

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
guys when will OINP send the next batch of HCP Nominations? how was the pattern last year?

will the next nominations of interest open in June/July/Aug? are they just waiting to process the NOIs sent in Jan/Feb?

amantest08

Jun 4, 2018
Hello Experts

I have a question.After ITA do I have to submit all bank accounts statements or from just one account from where I am giving proof of funds?Thanks in advance!!

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Very valid point, I can relate to it as well, as I was based in the Middle East to, but thankfully, never had issued with regards job or otherwise.
But what drove me to move here instead of returning back to India were the prospects and leadership issues country has at present.
Nevertheless, I guess it is a never ending discussion tbh with people have their individual opinions.

We should take this to another forum and leave the ROH 92 thread members to focus their energy and +ve hopes for upcoming draw.
Well, you are right. When leadership changes not only this will stop but also people would come back.

Reactions: bimale4bipeople