App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
Nice to have the choice. If you need POF (CEC class you don't need POF) one account if you have sufficient funds, multiple if you need to total to get your POF. Make sure you take account of currency fluctuations that may occur up to when the VO may look at your submission.

ymp

Apr 29, 2018
Hello
I have a small question that currently i am working in the technical support role for over year and half and i have got a new opportunity under the same NOC B i.e client support representative so can you please let me know if i want to show 2 year experience will i get the points for this and will it be counted as a continuous experience and does the job duties matters so please let me know guys i am little worried

ymp

Apr 29, 2018
HELLO MEMBERS
I have completed 1 year and 6 months of my job as a technical support representative at a company which falls under the NOC B code. Now I wanted to change my job to client support representative role at a different company which also falls under the NOC B code. So i wanted to know that if I make this change will it be counted as a total 2 years of experience for my PR under express entry??

Below are my current job duties for tech suppport role
  • Assists customers with installation, operational, maintenance and or training related inquiries for products and applications.
  • Researches and handles involved or complex calls as directed.
  • Follows documentation and training materials to diagnosis, resolve and escalate, when necessary, customers’ calls.
  • Enters all call activity into online Technical Support database and provides documented information to the Knowledge Base.
  • Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems both internal and external
  • Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
  • Operates under moderate supervision.
  • Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
  • May schedule service calls and escalate to other departments for customer support.
  • Performs all duties on time and is proactive in improving customer relations and internal processes.
Below are the job duties for client support role
Communicating with existing clients (inbound and outbound)
Responding to client requests, tracking and reporting issues and keeping the client informed of incident progress and impending actions
Collaborating with peers regarding issues and solutions and escalating issues as required
Monitoring all of the metrics associated with commitment to the customer
Tracking and reporting program sustainability
Providing guidance, support and feedback for new programs
Identifying areas of opportunity (breadth penetration) and supporting the company’s current dealer and manufacturer programs

So can you please let me know asap whether changing my job from tech support to client support role will give me the points as 2 years of experience in my Express entry profile.

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
HELLO MEMBERS
I have completed 1 year and 6 months of my job as a technical support representative at a company which falls under the NOC B code. Now I wanted to change my job to client support representative role at a different company which also falls under the NOC B code. So i wanted to know that if I make this change will it be counted as a total 2 years of experience for my PR under express entry??

• Assists customers with installation, operational, maintenance and or training related inquiries for products and applications.
  • Follows documentation and training materials to diagnosis, resolve and escalate, when necessary, customers’ calls.
  • Enters all call activity into online Technical Support database and provides documented information to the Knowledge Base.
  • Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems both internal and external
  • Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
  • Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
  • May schedule service calls and escalate to other departments for customer support.
  • Performs all duties on time and is proactive in improving customer relations and internal processes.
Responding to client requests, tracking and reporting issues and keeping the client informed of incident progress and impending actions
Collaborating with peers regarding issues and solutions and escalating issues as required
Identifying areas of opportunity (breadth penetration) and supporting the company’s current dealer and manufacturer programs

So can you please let me know asap whether changing my job from tech support to client support role will give me the points as 2 years of experience in my Express entry profile.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
HELLO MEMBERS

I think it will still count for you as a 1 year.. since you have not complete the 2 years in total. are you based in Canada or outside ?

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
HELLO MEMBERS

NO. Cause 1 yr 6 months at your present company, why don't you wait it out for another 6 months at your present company? Going to start a new job means that you are starting from 0 no matter if it's the same NOC. Aim at improving scores other way I suggest.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO MEMBERS

Yes, once you work for 6 months with the new company you will have 2 years of work experience.

ymp

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for the response
Actually they are not giving me LMIA but yes but they are giving me job letter with the duties pay and tme so will remaining 6 months count as continuous 2 years please let me know i am too confused

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for the response
Actually they are not giving me LMIA but yes but they are giving me job letter with the duties pay and tme so will remaining 6 months count as continuous 2 years please let me know i am too confused
Work Experience wise no doubt it will be counted as 1 year if u apply currently

Coming back to your job offer part, your job has an LMIA or is it LMIA exempt ?