+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
I somewhat agree with @vensak, although whatever she said may be a little too heavy on us but we cant forget the current CIC's stance is overly pessimistic this year and still it has been like that. Anyway, even if the last draw was for ST & PNP people it was a draw so there is a high chance that CIC might skip tomorrows draw and do it on 13th June where the cutoff can again go to 445 with 4000 ITAS.

I am seeing a repeat of January here, so just like January 10, there might be a draw on June 13 and just like a second draw on 24th January there might be a draw on 27th June. Having said that OINP nois might start issuing again from 21st June.

I have not said the above to demotivate the wonderful people in this group but shared my wild assumptions. At the end of the day, I hope all of us get ita/nomination soon and make our Canadian dream come true very soon :)

Best of luck to the ray of hopers !!!
I don't understand that you say it's high chance!!! Last year regular draws happened the very next week after specific draws right? Given that information you need to rather say "high chance that draw occurs" tomorrow than otherwise!!! Any explanation for your "High chance" ? If you said "low chance" i would agree but I strongly condemn the phrase "high chance"..lol :)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I don't understand that you say it's high chance!!! Last year regular draws happened the very next week after specific draws right? Given that information you need to rather say "high chance that draw occurs" tomorrow than otherwise!!! Any explanation for your "High chance" ? If you said "low chance" i would agree but I strongly condemn the phrase "high chance"..lol :)

the biggest explanation is the fact that CIC has done not a single thing positive this year like the last year, so it will be a little too much for us to believe that they will not break their habit in this case too by having a back to back draw this Wednesday. But hey, I want a draw to be happening this week but come on CIC has broke our heart so many times already, its better to me less optimistic and expect less for now ;)

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
the biggest explanation is the fact that CIC has done not a single thing positive this year like the last year, so it will be a little too much for us to believe that they will not break their habit in this case too by having a back to back draw this Wednesday. But hey, I want a draw to be happening this week but come on CIC has broke our heart so many times already, its better to me less optimistic and expect less for now ;)
I hope you are wrong and a draw happens tomorrow!! Better you be hopeful for one !! :)

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Can't wait for the draw tomorrow. In case of no draw, God forbid, IELTS on 30th June :(

Reactions: dodogirl

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
I hope you are wrong and a draw happens tomorrow!! Better you be hopeful for one !! :)
have you been posting the link to your poll on other threads as well? Seems like not many with 441+ are active here.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
I see that there's a system maintenance on the website today, perhaps a sign of an upcoming draw? ;)
there was none 2 weeks ago, still a draw happened.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
The stress is increasing with every passing minute..
Dear CIC please give us a draw tomorrow so that some of our friends in the 430's get ITA and others' dying hope can become alive. Please please please. We promise to serve your country with our sweats and blood, which we will accept as our own and fight for its economic growth!

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
there was none 2 weeks ago, still a draw happened.
Ah, well, I just remember forum members mentioning something about system maintenance and draws. But I can't remember what the link was :) Really hope there'll be a draw tomorrow, if not, it'll set the tone for the next few months :/

Reactions: NOMAD2017

joelfernandes

Feb 22, 2018
Seniors please advise
We need clarification with my Qatar PCC

For close to two years I was engaged with a firm in Doha
The entire tenure of my employment has been on multiple business visa(10 nos)

I have never stayed in the country for more than 3 months in a row
I have always exited and returned - I do have a statement of the entry and exits form the Borders and Passport control.

After extensive and exhaustive efforts to obtain a PCC from
Qatar I have been given the following options from CEID

A PCC covering the duration of my last visit visa
A PCC covering the duration of my longest stay in Qatar

The updated PCC requirements on the CIC website state that any stay has to be 6 months in a row or longer only then a PCC is required.

Appreciate your guidance on the same as it’s do with PCC and criminality check for the PR

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Let there be a draw tomorrow and many more to bring CRS down or else, god forbid....TEF at the end of the year
If it goes above 442, I will become the primary applicant instead
and will take TEF next year. I have already amassed french language courses and material for that purpose, lol.
Ah, well, I just remember forum members mentioning something about system maintenance and draws. But I can't remember what the link was :) Really hope there'll be a draw tomorrow, if not, it'll set the tone for the next few months :/
Maintenance or no maintenance , there will be one :p fingers crossed.

Last edited:

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
It depends on what you consider positive. CIC this year made draws every 2 weeks. Only once there was exception. So I would say there is a high chance of a draw happening tomorrow.

Reactions: NOMAD2017