VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agreed that PNPs are controlled by looking at the above numbers, so coming to the spike that occurred on May 9th draw, what do you think might be the reason? If PNPs theory is ruled out?
What I see, when checking the numbers from this year, is that the draws are searching new balance. And 440 is very close to it.

The reason for so called "spike" in 9th May is most likely combination of several things:
1. Higher range in several categories (people were a bit slower to accept the nominations for previous draws, new batch of successful IELTS results, new batch of ECA for spouses for those who understood that 2017 is not going to happen, official releases of Canadian diplomas...).
2. Another influence was actually the 3 week gap from February, that pushed the CRS up again (from 442 to 456).
3. And then there is the overall trend of increasing competition that is slowly taking on. As there are still many applicants that can still increase their score, but for one reason or other they were not doing it.

Would there be another 3 weeks gap in June (and since they did specific draw last week, there is a good chance for it happening), this would spike the required CRS up again (above 445).
Yes all is needed is 6000-6500 ITA per month in order to easily fulfill the whole quota.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Well some of us might be stuck in the ROH for a long time...

But it’s really taxing to keep waiting and hoping. After a limit u just like to do something. I think best is to improve scores or find a job for those who maxed out already.

But I guess finding job is hard for the outlanders. Even for ppl who landed there is not so easy.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Someone had posted a link in the threads before with the documentation requirements for when you get An ITA. Anyone seen that link around ?

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
Well some of us might be stuck in the ROH for a long time...

But it’s really taxing to keep waiting and hoping. After a limit u just like to do something. I think best is to improve scores or find a job for those who maxed out already.

But I guess finding job is hard for the outlanders. Even for ppl who landed there is not so easy.
Keep a hawk's eye on the various PNPs and prepare your docs well in advance.
Apart from increasing your score, this is the only other way.
Good luck.

visaapplicant

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Don't over analyse. Based on the thread, CRS points will go lower this coming months but it won't be low as compared from last year's draws. Perhaps it will be ranging 437 until max of 453. ;)

Reactions: Reddiered07

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Don't over analyse. Based on the thread, CRS points will go lower this coming months but it won't be low as compared from last year's draws. Perhaps it will be ranging 437 until max of 453. ;)
Based on the current scenario and 2017 report, we all should pray for atleast a regular bi-weekly draws..even one 3 week gap draw would end most of the hopes for the people in this thread! I think ircc should have some human side and respect people who have been waiting for months..some even years :)

chun0431

May 28, 2018
Based on the current scenario and 2017 report, we all should pray for atleast a regular bi-weekly draws..even one 3 week gap draw would end most of the hopes for the people in this thread! I think ircc should have some human side and respect people who have been waiting for months..some even years :)
Haha you are so nice! But i believe that the immigration department never cares about our feelings as PR applicants. They only care about their country, and we are not part of it now.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
What I see, when checking the numbers from this year, is that the draws are searching new balance. And 440 is very close to it.

The reason for so called "spike" in 9th May is most likely combination of several things:
1. Higher range in several categories (people were a bit slower to accept the nominations for previous draws, new batch of successful IELTS results, new batch of ECA for spouses for those who understood that 2017 is not going to happen, official releases of Canadian diplomas...).
2. Another influence was actually the 3 week gap from February, that pushed the CRS up again (from 442 to 456).
3. And then there is the overall trend of increasing competition that is slowly taking on. As there are still many applicants that can still increase their score, but for one reason or other they were not doing it.

Would there be another 3 weeks gap in June (and since they did specific draw last week, there is a good chance for it happening), this would spike the required CRS up again (above 445).
Yes all is needed is 6000-6500 ITA per month in order to easily fulfill the whole quota.
Man, you always come up with harsh realities! Given that this is a ray of hope thread, can't you atleast hope for some positives than inclined towards negative possibilities..draw is going to happen tomorrow for sure!! I strongly believe!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Man, you always come up with harsh realities! Given that this is a ray of hope thread, can't you atleast hope for some positives than inclined towards negative possibilities..draw is going to happen tomorrow for sure!! I strongly believe!
I somewhat agree with @vensak, although whatever she said may be a little too heavy on us but we cant forget the current CIC's stance is overly pessimistic this year and still it has been like that. Anyway, even if the last draw was for ST & PNP people it was a draw so there is a high chance that CIC might skip tomorrows draw and do it on 13th June where the cutoff can again go to 445 with 4000 ITAS.

I am seeing a repeat of January here, so just like January 10, there might be a draw on June 13 and just like a second draw on 24th January there might be a draw on 27th June. Having said that OINP nois might start issuing again from 21st June.

I have not said the above to demotivate the wonderful people in this group but shared my wild assumptions. At the end of the day, I hope all of us get ita/nomination soon and make our Canadian dream come true very soon :)

Best of luck to the ray of hopers !!!