+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
And yes, I agree that too many people were entering the pool at that time. You might be right here. However, I still don't want to wait for the cut-off to go below 440 in next few months. I can't afford that, as the delay will cost me a lot. We have got our medical done, and also paid a good amount to an agent in order to get the PCCs. Better improve the score and receive ITA sooner than later.

Here is the pool on March 8, As you can see there were around 4k people above 440 at that time. As the draw was expected on 7th March I would say it was certain that the score would have been above 445 let alone 440. I assumed all of this previously. However, since you were adamant in your theory, I had to dig this data up from achieve.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hi everyone,
Im here again after like 3 years. I had many issues in my previous application and its not the time to talk about it. May be later i will post everything in detail.
Im back again and i have done my IELTS last Saturday (2nd June) and im expecting results this friday. Is there any one who has done IELTS on 2nd? Its very strange to tell that last saturday's exam is bloody easy. Listening is pretty slow and very understandable to compared to previous exams, Writing and Reading also very easy too. So, which means applicants with 430-445 will be increased accordingly with the IELTS results. And i dont see the trend will get decline on this draw. This is my point of view. Im standing 430's if i get L8,R7,W7,S7 (hopefully). And i will not wait for scores to come down and i will apply for OINP straight away.
Any suggestions or inputs????
I thought you can'tapply for oinp but wait for them to send u an invitation?

Reactions: hirumPK

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

Here is the pool on March 8, As you can see there were around 4k people above 440 at that time. As the draw was expected on 7th March I would say it was certain that the score would have been above 445 let alone 440. I assumed all of this previously. However, since you were adamant in your theory, I had to dig this data up from achieve.
I remember this well because I received an ITA on March 14

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020

I did agree on this one :) However, let us believe in 440+ theory and improve our points. Past data that we have access to, is a useless predictor of future draws. They didn't have a proper FSW draw last week, so the cut-off score will sure rise now. We better be ready to tackle this problem if we really want to receive an ITA.

Last edited:

Sam_Malhotra

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
yeah there is a point, as on may 24, there were more people under 440 than there was on march 8.
What do you think draw would be ?

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
You will take french with that score? I guess you are overly anxious. You ll get Ita by August so you should relax
With all due respect, I think you shouldn't tell people stuff like that. You don't know what will happen with the future draws. We are constantly surprised. Imagine if you told this person this, they didn't do their plan B, and you weren't right. 440 isn't that safe, it's on the verge. Anyone should try to up their scores if they can. Especially if you're in the beginning of '40

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
With all due respect, I think you shouldn't tell people stuff like that. You don't know what will happen with the future draws. We are constantly surprised. Imagine if you told this person this, they didn't do their plan B, and you weren't right. 440 isn't that safe, it's on the verge. Anyone should try to up their scores if they can. Especially if you're in the beginning of '40
You are right, no score is a guaranteed ITA especially around 440.