+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Hah, but how nervewracking would that be? "now I'm the 3456th in the pool" *refresh page* "Now I'm the 3507th in the pool, damnit!" and we still wouldn't know when or how many draws would be conducted by CIC :p
It would help us a lot, like we will have a clear idea about the pool distribution which is usually our main topics of discussion all the time. so much analysis we do on the basis of that. They have that ranking data with them but it stays on the backend.

Suggest that to cic plz!!
is there any such official link where we can suggest anything related to express entry, I had few other suggestion on my mind.

Sam_Malhotra

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hey Guys

Please advise, as i am completing my 1 year of Canadian experience today. Can i apply today itself for CEC class ??
if i count everything then i am 445 today.

please advise asap. I need to fill the application.

Reactions: lightning_crashes

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys

Please advise, as i am completing my 1 year of Canadian experience today. Can i apply today itself for CEC class ??

If by apply you mean creating a profile then yes.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Hey Guys

Sweet. I guess you get 35 points for the experience. Yes you can apply

Kurco

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Ey guys. Quick question: the PCC from my country are not issued in color. Just black and white and they send you a web link where everyone will download it and take a print out. Would that be an issue???
Thanks