+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Lol, I know ;):) It totally was just a cosmetic change, so says absolutely nothing about whether or not there will be an upcoming draw. The waiting and guessing makes you mad :p
Hey Ronja, I am curious, how does the interface looks like now ?is it possible for you to share the screenshot(obviously redact all the personal details)

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
You're welcome! :) I know, it feels very serious :) Guess it is ;)
So as I read from the above screenshot, you are waiting for the ITA. It will be interesting to see how does it look like for active applications which have already been submitted and are currently under process

Btw congratulations it is a very good score

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well, look at the CIC IT guys working, new interface and all. :D

Now, they just need to put the draw dates and ITA number beforehand, like in Australia.

Maybe I'm asking for too much now. :rolleyes:

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
So as I read from the above screenshot, you are waiting for the ITA. It will be interesting to see how does it look like for active applications which have already been submitted and are currently under process

Btw congratulations it is a very good score
I'm sure an ITA isn't far away for me and my BF's application, so I can send you new screenshots then, if you want. Otherwise other forum members might be able to provide :) Thank you!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I'm sure an ITA isn't far away for me and my BF's application, so I can send you new screenshots then, if you want. Otherwise other forum members might be able to provide :) Thank you!
Yep I have asked my base of April AoR to check and quote
If I get something through them, I will quote it for you as well here.

Reactions: Ronja5200

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Well, look at the CIC IT guys working, new interface and all. :D

Now, they just need to put the draw dates and ITA number beforehand, like in Australia.

Maybe I'm asking for too much now. :rolleyes:
That would be sweet :cool: btw congrats on handing in your application, I can see it's only a few days ago! Must feel great :)

Reactions: AlliBatista