+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
I ticked, i sent my educational credentials, proof of skills or work experience to be assessed..i meant ECA
i ticked, completed all education, language or skills upgrade requirements.. i have two education certificates related to HRM, ielts, tef
I ticked, passed all oral, written and practical exams...

Should i untick all above and tick completed internship or work experience requirements?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I dont think we need to provide PCC for a 10 day visit. You must be living in the country for at least 6 months to get a PCC.
Incorrect. It needs to be issued after you last visited that country. Since the concerned has already lived for more than 6 months, he/she would need again if visits again.
Read CIC website.
If you need one from a country where you lived in the past, it must have been issued after you last lived in that country

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
New to the forum and will be following the draw first time through ROH thread! I'm at least 2 months away frm creating EE profile (Spouse IELTS and ECA pending), but feeling excited just looking at the energy of the forum!
Wish best of luck to all, especially those waiting for long time! Hope cut-off comes down to 438/439 today. Maximum CRS I can achieve (with CLB 9 for spouse IELTS) is 433, so I definitely need the downward trend to continue :p

Reactions: M&Ms and riadh87

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
I ticked, i sent my educational credentials, proof of skills or work experience to be assessed..i meant ECA
i ticked, completed all education, language or skills upgrade requirements.. i have two education certificates related to HRM, ielts, tef

Should i untick all above and tick completed internship or work experience requirements?
Will this be considered as misrepresentation? Can i change my answers and still be considered for today's draw?

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019

I’m a finance professional, not sure as how exactly it should be done, maybe some senior expert members can help or try searching a thread where you can find specific info for HR as it is regulated

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
It worked!!!! Thank you. Now, i have a question. There is a question about regulated job. Do you know if your primary occupation or trade is regulated? I answered 'yes' to this question. I think i should have answered 'no' because i am in Human Resources. Should i change this or i can do it after ita? I dont want to make any changes to my profile now! I feel like such an idiot now!
Cool! Its a research question, so you can change the answer now or later. Does not matter. Also, its good to know a HR professional. :D

Reactions: northern sunshine

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Incorrect. It needs to be issued after you last visited that country. Since the concerned has already lived for more than 6 months, he/she would need again if visits again.
Read CIC website.
If you need one from a country where you lived in the past, it must have been issued after you last lived in that country
In that case, I need to get my PCC from my home country again. Because I got it made during my last visit, 3 months ago. A few days before departing for my current country of residence.

Last edited:

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada

Well here is the easiest way! Just say "No" to the question where it asks whether you want to answer the research questions or not (I guess that's the first question) and all the questions will go away. :cool:

Reactions: dodogirl

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
In that case, I need to get my PCC from my home country again. Because I got it made during my last visit, 3 months ago. A few days before departing fo my current country of residence.
PCC is valid for some time, mostly 6 months

Polarbear1

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
India
I hope it's not too soon? do you qualify for FST? What about LMiA? If you get LMiA you dont event have to use it, but you can claim 50 points i guess and then get PR.
Can u advise me..even my score is 433. How do do I know about Lima...I am a teacher with around 14 yrs exp and my husband is a mechanical engineer

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
In that case, I need to get my PCC from my home country again. Because I got it made during my last visit, 3 months ago. A few days before departing for my current country of residence.
If you need one from the country where you currently live, it must have been issued within the last 6 months.

If you need one from a country where you lived in the past, it must have been issued after you last lived in that country. If it has an expiry date and is now expired, include it. We will let you know if you need a new one.

Reactions: dodogirl