+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
The challenge I am faced with is that if my common-law partner changes to a non-accompanying spouse, I would be way above the mark. In fact, I would have been selected for in any of the last three draws. But, my issue is that we would have to wait a year before I could sponsor him if I decide to move forward without him initially.
That's a tough one. I guess i would be above cut-off without my spouse, however I do not even consider that :)

SLLE

May 24, 2018
That's a tough one. I guess i would be above cut-off without my spouse, however I do not even consider that :)
Haha. What is your score now, if you do not mind telling? Actually, I was thinking that my partner could visit me over the course of a year until I am able to sponsor him.

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Want your suggestions guys
Highly disappointed with results released yesterday
Last attempt scored l7.5 r8 w7 s7.5
This time l8.5 r9 w6.5 s7
Even I performed better in writing this time don’t knw whether they done it deliberately or not ,I would love to hear from you guys about the re-evaluation of writing
Should I go for it or not ,as I told you I wrote better this time ,and awarded with 6.5. Task was quite easy than before
Looking forward to suggestions from u thanx

dip1971

Dec 24, 2017
Even I performed better in writing this time don’t knw whether they done it deliberately or not ,I would love to hear from you guys about the re-evaluation of writing
Should I go for it or not ,as I told you I wrote better this time ,and awarded with 6.5. Task was quite easy than before
Go for Reevaluation

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
go for reeval, but at the same time, ideally apply for a new test also, especially if time is of essence for your application. The fees for reeval and test are just drops in the sea when it comes to all the years in your future.