+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
How long between the actual draw and ITA in account? Usually at what time do people get the ITA in India after draw?
I know this is an old question but here it goes again.

My status:
Primary Applicant is Spouse who is Masters+IELTS-CLB9 = 453 (Took 4 attempts but first IELTS cleared after EOR)
Up to 24 hours...

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
How long between the actual draw and ITA in account? Usually at what time do people get the ITA in India after draw?
I know this is an old question but here it goes again.

My status:
Primary Applicant is Spouse who is Masters+IELTS-CLB9 = 453 (Took 4 attempts but first IELTS cleared after EOR)
Maybe in some 10 hrs or more for you. Depends what time the draw is done. Some people have to wait for 24hrs after draw to have their profile updated with ita

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I dont think it is related to browser history. I log in my profile today after two weeks. And as soon as i put the password, system says i have been log out because of inactivity.
People face this issue after there is a scheduled maintenance done by IRCC. And usually it gets fixed by clearing the browsing history, cookies and caches. Why not give it a try and see if it works?

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
People face this issue after there is a scheduled maintenance done by IRCC. And usually it gets fixed by clearing the browsing history, cookies and caches. Why not give it a try and see if it works?
Ok, will try. There is no harm in trying! Thank you. :)

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
As per my understanding when you claim points, you need to upload the highest qualification that you have got. If you have received evaluation from WES for your masters then you can simply upload that
Seniors pls advise though...
Masters is enough to get you the points, but if you get your bachelors as well you might get extra points.

All the best.
Tanmai

tulipz

Apr 4, 2016
I don't envy people in other time zones waiting on Wednesday's draw. Thankfully in Australia the draw is always during sleeping hours, so no need to be nervously hitting F5 all day!
Moving from Australia? Why why why????

tulipz

Apr 4, 2016
Yeah, that's actually from an Indian film 'Julie' the old one. I am not Indian by the way but i watch Indian movies and listen to Indian songs. Started taking a liking for Spanish songs these days. :)
Which song from Julie?

Nothing in your bus, nothing in mine either? :D

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Masters is enough to get you the points, but if you get your bachelors as well you might get extra points.

All the best.
Tanmai
Masters degree will have more points. Highest degree matters here. No use of getting Bachelors evaluated unless the Masters was evaluated as a 1 or 2 years diploma rather than a Masters degree.

Reactions: tanmaisneha

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
It worked!!!! Thank you. Now, i have a question. There is a question about regulated job. Do you know if your primary occupation or trade is regulated? I answered 'yes' to this question. I think i should have answered 'no' because i am in Human Resources. Should i change this or i can do it after ita? I dont want to make any changes to my profile now! I feel like such an idiot now!

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
Hi guys, any update on the 9th May draw, I think we will get to know in this thread as soon as it happens !!!

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
It worked!!!! Thank you. Now, i have a question. There is a question about regulated job. Do you know if your primary occupation or trade is regulated? I answered 'yes' to this question. I think i should have answered 'no' because i am in Human Resources. Should i change this or i can do it after ita? I dont want to make any changes to my profile now! I feel like such an idiot now!
Human Resource is regulated in Canada

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
Ok, great to know. So what should i do to be able to practice? Sit for some exams?
Yes probably some certification, and becoming member of HR association of that province