+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
But we applying together.
My wife as a prime applicant and myself as dependent.
Then how can we take separate PCC?
She can take her passport and get a PCC for herself and you can take your passport and get a PCC for yourself. PCC will be used to determine your criminal history not your marriage or relationship. You can submit both PCCs along with other documents.

Reactions: Aarti123

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
hi i have a question on the listening part of ielts.
I did the listening practice test 1 on the IELTS App which is the same as the online test. However when i submitted my answers, the App told me i got 15 wrong! but they dont say which ones. When i compared my answers to the ones online, i only got 2 wrong. Anyone knows why there is such a big discrepancy with same answers? My correct answers were exactly as it was written online. Im suppose to do over my IELTS on Sat and now nervous for my listening as this is the one i need to score full marks on to get my extra points. Anyone ever did the app test and had the same problem?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
hi i have a question on the listening part of ielts.
I did the listening practice test 1 on the IELTS App which is the same as the online test. However when i submitted my answers, the App told me i got 15 wrong! but they dont say which ones. When i compared my answers to the ones online, i only got 2 wrong. Anyone knows why there is such a big discrepancy with same answers? My correct answers were exactly as it was written online. Im suppose to do over my IELTS on Sat and now nervous for my listening as this is the one i need to score full marks on to get my extra points. Anyone ever did the app test and had the same problem?
I haven’t used app, but you can keep practising on YouTube, I did that and got 8.5 during all attempts.

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
She can take her passport and get a PCC for herself and you can take your passport and get a PCC for yourself. PCC will be used to determine your criminal history not your marriage or relationship. You can submit both PCCs along with other documents.
R u sure??
U know about india PCC?

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
I did same, got two different PCC for self and spouse in India. As Someone mentioned earlier this is to check criminal record and not relationship.
Yes but my consultant is not ready for it.
He is saying husband's name is must in wife's PCC.

IN case i apply for separate PCC then while filling the form should i fill spouse name or let it blank and show her as bachelor

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
It would work but it's always advisable to have the bank letter as latest as possible to avoid request to provide the same again later.
Thanks once again Hope2018, you've been really helpful :)
looks like I have to do almost all the documentation over again, thanks to India PCC :) well, life's like that!

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
haha yeah that score was actually an omen for you. I am planning on improving mine too. was considering CELPIP but last night read some very bad reviews and now I'm indecisive.
Oh yeah .. sure it was a sweet surprise... I didn't know a thing about CRS score or anything or how much I needed to score in IELTS etc. when I took the test...all I knew was that I should write IELTS GT and landed up in these scores...wish you luck with IELTS...am not sure about how CELPIP is evaluated, but from what I know, I would vote for IELTS any day :)

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Just another question on Bank letter for POF. I got the letter from the bank some 2 weeks ago. If I submit the PR application, say 2nd week of June, can I still use the letter from end of April or do I have to get a new one?
Well its a popular belief here that the letter should not be more than 2-3 weeks old. I'd say if its more than 1 month, get a new letter or at least submit the latest statements.