+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
hello guys ...sorry fr diverting the topic ...m sitting at 425 ...what r my chances and by when?
I am afraid things not looking too bright for you at the moment. But the trend can change anytime, so don't lose hope. If you have any option to increase your score then do that. Like retaking IELTS for yourself or your spouse or any other way that is available to you. So far CIC has been very steady in their ITA offerings and 425 seems a long way for now.

Reactions: Aarti123

Ovcar

Mar 16, 2018
NOC Code......
Is sept oct only a wild guess or is there a calculation behind it?
I would say it is a guess but it looks like a valid one. I am at 413 and enrolled in Masters studies due to awful start of 2018.
We can expect the score to drop to 430's,but who knows, nobody in mid 2017 could have predicted that score needed for ITA would be so high in 2018, considering the trend in 2017.
So, basically it is up to you and your risk appetite the score will likely drop and you may get selected by Ontario or other province with 425.

syoo6339

May 1, 2018
Can anyone guess what the tie breaker gonna be for 440? (Well if the crs cut off for this draw was 440...)
Im sitting at 440 but I created my profile on 23rd of April.. Was that too late? For those who are sitting at 440, when did you guys create yours?

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Can anyone guess what the tie breaker gonna be for 440? (Well if the crs cut off for this draw was 440...)
Im sitting at 440 but I created my profile on 23rd of April.. Was that too late? For those who are sitting at 440, when did you guys create yours?
There is no way to guess the tie breaker time. 440 with 439 tie breaker is a good estimate of Wednesday's cut off. If that happens you're in, however, if the tie breaker lies on 440 then you might be a little too late with Apr 23rd date. Either way, you have nothing to worry as you'll get an ITA by the end of May.

Reactions: Aarti123

Victor123

May 3, 2018
Hi All,

I read that for people applying under CEC class for Express Entry, there is no need to submit bank statements along with other documents.
But the check list still asks for bank statement, do I need to provide one?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,
I am PA,My spouse IELTS will expire on 4 June. Spouse has just received new result but wants to request for remark (EOR).
Will our points in EE profile automatically drop on 4th June as IELTS result will expire? or will score remain the same untill new IELTS is uploaded.
New IELTS result can only be uploaded probably in the next 8 weeks after the remarking is completed.

Last edited:

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi, can anybody help me with this query:

I've got a three years diploma in Business Administration already recognized by WES and I have just finished a 2 years diploma in Accounting. Different institutions but related areas. I'm still waiting for translation of my Diploma and grades to send to WES and get ECA for this 2 years accounting diploma. My question is : Will I get the level of : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees (one must be three years) thus, claim points for this level ? Or Will I remain in my current level : Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institut

Found this information on CIC website but still confused:

Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.

ECA assessment results:
A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree
PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

• Post-Bachelor's Certificate
  • Post-undergraduate certificate
  • Post-Bachelor's Diploma
  • Post-undergraduate diploma -- could my recent 2 years diploma fall into this description?
  • Graduate Certificate
  • Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Postgraduate certificate
  • Postgraduate Diploma
  • Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Graduate diploma
  • two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
  • two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)

Should i write to WES directly? will they respond queries? Don't wan't to wait 2 months and pay WES fees if at the end I won´t get my education level upgrade

Sorry about endless entry
All the best ;):p:rolleyes:

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi house, please kindly assist with this NOC issue.. Does the job description bellow align with Noc 1215?
Or do I need to tweak it a little more.. Any suggestions?
To continuously improve and provide maximum parts availability at the lowest commercial cost to the business.
•Monitor current customer base and recommend strategies to attain more clients and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction.
• Monitor receipt, order progress and scheduling with companies.
•Manage all purchase orders and resolve any discrepancy for all purchase orders
• Ensure arrival date data is maintained accurately and promptly to allow the business to provide a first class service to customers, dealing with any discrepancies in orders and shipments
• Handle any supply-related queries, including discontinued and superseded parts, liaising with Technical to ensure alternatives are provided
• Resolve any invoicing discrepancies promptly
• Maintain accurate levels of stock, including co-ordination and process of stock takes and Parts Warehouse
• Oversee data maintenance of stock records
•Train new workers in job duties,Interpreting company policies to workers and enforcing safety regulations.
• Regular attendance at supplier meetings to assist in improving processes

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi All,
I am PA,My spouse IELTS will expire on 4 June. Spouse has just received new result but wants to request for remark (EOR).
Will our points in EE profile automatically drop on 4th June as IELTS result will expire? or will score remain the same untill new IELTS is uploaded.
New IELTS result can only be uploaded probably in the next 8 weeks after the remarking is completed.
It will not drop automatically but expectation is it should be less than 2 years old at the time of ITA. In other words if you get an ITA based on IELTS score which is more than 2 years old then it is inadmissible.

Lucaskaldo

Apr 25, 2018
Hi, can anybody help me with this query:

I've got a three years diploma in Business Administration already recognized by WES and I have just finished a 2 years diploma in Accounting. Different institutions but related areas. I'm still waiting for translation of my Diploma and grades to send to WES and get ECA for this 2 years accounting diploma. My question is : Will I get the level of : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees (one must be three years) thus, claim points for this level ? Or Will I remain in my current level : Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institut

Found this information on CIC website but still confused:

Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.

ECA assessment results:
A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree
PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

• Post-Bachelor's Certificate
  • Post-undergraduate certificate
  • Post-Bachelor's Diploma
  • Post-undergraduate diploma -- could my recent 2 years diploma fall into this description?
  • Graduate Certificate
  • Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Postgraduate certificate
  • Postgraduate Diploma
  • Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Graduate diploma
  • two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
  • two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)

Should i write to WES directly? will they respond queries? Don't wan't to wait 2 months and pay WES fees if at the end I won´t get my education level upgrade

Sorry about endless entry
All the best ;):p:rolleyes:
Hello friend!
Your case is the same as mine...
You'll get the points for...
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees (one must be three years)

This means that you have two diplomas, one of those being a bachelor's degree.

Good luck!