+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

Apr 28, 2018
I need to get ECA done for two degree's Masters and Bachelors, Document for master are received by WES, but Bachelor's is till stuck up with University here in India. I wanted to ask if i can get/request a report from ECA with Masters record only or they will wait for bachelor's degree docs to give me final report.

FYI: I am at 439 and looking for 10 more points to ensure ITA.
To complete evaluation for masters, WES needs both the degrees. So, it's very unlikely that they would entertain such a request.

syoo6339

May 1, 2018
Hey folks, any idea when the next draw will be? Just entered the pool(with 440) about a week ago and solemnly waiting...

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Hey folks, any idea when the next draw will be? Just entered the pool(with 440) about a week ago and solemnly waiting...
They are staying pretty consistently at every 2 weeks, Wednesdays (except for Easter when date was switched by a little), so May 9th it seems. You have a good chance!

Avengers

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
most probably on 9th then after 3 weeks gap post IELTS Result on 25th May; draw could be on 30th(wish shouldn't be the case)

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Guys,
I have question on PCC.

I have received pcc on nov 2017 from high commission of india , ottawa. After nov 2017 i have not visited india. Now its about complete 6 months. By the time i am ready with docs it will cross 6 months. Will this PCC is still valid? Did anyone uploaded the pcc which is issued more than 6 months?

One more issue is my pcc doesnot have a seal on it. I think they missed it.

Appreciate your answers.

Thanks in advance.
No 6 months requirement is only for PCC from country of residence, in your case where India is not a country of your residence it is valid as long as you do not visit India again before you submit the application post ITA. In other words it should be issued after you last visited a country,

Reactions: Aarti123