+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
I
hey guys ...I do not need police certificate for canada if I am already in Canada right? I have all my police certificates from other countries but not canada and based on the link it seems I am right! thoughts?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4
I believe you need a certificate from a b country you lived in for over 6 mths
No 6 months requirement is only for PCC from country of residence, in your case where India is not a country of your residence it is valid as long as you do not visit India again before you submit the application post ITA. In other words it should be issued after you last visited a country,
Thank you. I also wanted to know about this. As it was expensive getting pcc from England and didn't want to do it again

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Guys if I submit documents for an ITa and ircc has a problem, will they reject it or inform me what else is needed so I can rectify?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Guys if I submit documents for an ITa and ircc has a problem, will they reject it or inform me what else is needed so I can rectify?
It depends on what the problem is, if they need anything additional to what you submitted, they will issue a ADR and then you can submit. But if they feel there is some misrepresentation they will simply reject.

Reactions: Aarti123

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018

Ragnar19

Jan 17, 2018
Hello everyone!

I need an urgent advise. I submitted my OINP application by March 15 which is more than 45 days by now with 'Submitted' stage still. My score is 438. I have called the Ontario office and they said if I withdraw my application now, I will get a refund in two weeks. What do you think of the chances me getting a direct ITA in next two months? Anyway, Ontario goes slow as snail for me.

Do you think it's good idea to go for 1500 CAD and wait for an ITA?

Please suggest me before they move the status from Submitted to assessment.

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
Help needed while filling out the PR CEC Inland Application

Guys I received my ITA on April 25, CEC Inland, when I filled up the application and got the document checklist but there isn't any field to upload my police certificate, not even for my home country or country of residence.

Maybe because when I came to Canada I was 18 yr 1 mo. old & then I visited my home country three times (total of five months in three visits)? I never lived in my home country (or any country other than Canada) for 6 continuous months after my 18th birthday.

Please advise.

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
The IF probably needs to be in CAPS, BOLD, and maybe in a blazing RED color :) . The 5 Wednesday months: Nov, and Jan, were a huge disappointment; lets hope for a positive May.
You're right, the whole thing (these threads/forums) is an estimate, so, we need to slowly move away from consistently saying words/phrases like "prediction", "this is a prediction", "estimate", "if", "totally depends on IRCC", "IRCC is unpredictable" etc.