+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Can anyone please help me here.
I have experience under 2171 code from
15th Apr 15 - 04 Apr 16 ( 11 days short of 1 year)
11th Apr 16 - till date (still working),
so will my experience be counted as 3 years?? Technically I have completed my 3 years (15 Apr 15 - till date, with 11 days gap)
Does IRCC count number of days to determine experience duration?
You will get 3 years, question is what months you should choose from drop down menu in EE profile. EE profile does not go by days of the month. You will simply have to choose "START MM/YYYY END MM/YYYY" so i wonder if you should go May - April for 12 months and not April - April.... Ask other applicants who might solved that already.

thebohemian2001

Apr 11, 2018
Hi Guys,
Need a quick confirmation from the experts. Is the PCC applicable only when the stay is over 6 months in a row? And not applicable in case its a cumulative stay. In the last 10 years I have made multiple trips to UK on business but not more than 2 weeks of stay. However, if taken all it would be more than 1 year.
Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Teja2000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Yes that will work fine, having one of these as a reference will make things easy for Ontario. Worst case scenario - OINP will send you an ADR. You can then confirm this has been made available via WEs, and provide them with the reference you used. Good luck!
Thanks friend.

stevevutien

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys,
Need a quick confirmation from the experts. Is the PCC applicable only when the stay is over 6 months in a row? And not applicable in case its a cumulative stay. In the last 10 years I have made multiple trips to UK on business but not more than 2 weeks of stay. However, if taken all it would be more than 1 year.
Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
I think only counts for continuously stay not for the interrupted ones.

stevevutien

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks.

So i no need to go for new PCC.

Anybody sumbitted PCC which was issued more 6 months?
Hey - as I know the PCC do not have expiration date if you obtain them when you live outside that country. e.i you live in Canada and obtain FBI clearance then the PCC is valid all the time. Anyone knows this please confirm? Thanks

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
The reason we all paid for oinp is that it is more of an insurance premium that we paid to secure our place in the coming ITAs. What if the draw takes place with 3 week gap. What if the number of ITAs remain same. That's why even I didn't withdraw when I faced the same s
Spot on !

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I didn't get it. should we send WES evaluation copy to OINP from WES website or the copy that we submitted is enough?

canadajay

Apr 30, 2018
I have a score of 438 and I did not receive an OINP. I submitted my EE profile on the 27th of November 2017. What can I do, other than submitting a new EE profile, to get an OINP?

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I have a score of 438 and I did not receive an OINP. I submitted my EE profile on the 27th of November 2017. What can I do, other than submitting a new EE profile, to get an OINP?
OINP people are sending NOIs to profules created after 1st Jan 2018. So you will need to withdraw your profile from your Cic account and create a new profile. But I am not sure if OINP has resumed sending out NOIs. As per my knowledge they send the last batch of NOI

Reactions: canadajay

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
I am not into OINP at all, but what i see here and there you would need to resubmit your profile (not sure if it's worth it due to high number and tie breaking rule though). From what has been seen only newer profiles are invited and for some reason the old ones are disregarded....

Also, you need to ensure that ON is your destination province when creating a profile.

However, do not take any action based on the above. I strongly suggest to wait for advice from someone more knowledgeable in OINP

Reactions: canadajay

canadajay

Apr 30, 2018
OINP people are sending NOIs to profules created after 1st Jan 2018. So you will need to withdraw your profile from your Cic account and create a new profile. But I am not sure if OINP has resumed sending out NOIs. As per my knowledge they send the last batch of NOI
Thank you, thats what I've been hearing from everyone.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
You are in a tricky situation. You probably didn't get the NOI because your profile was created before 2018.

Now you have two options: First, you can wait it out, see if you can get a direct ITA in the next month or so. Otherwise, you can go ahead and recreate the profile to boost you chances of getting an NOI. However, the second option may cause you a loss on tie-breaker on 438 since your profile will be recent.

So ask around and do some research on OINP draws specifically for HCP stream, before taking any decision.

canadajay

Apr 30, 2018
I am not into OINP at all, but what i see here and there you would need to resubmit your profile (not sure if it's worth it due to high number and tie breaking rule though). From what has been seen only newer profiles are invited and for some reason the old ones are disregarded....

Also, you need to ensure that ON is your destination province when creating a profile.

However, do not take any action based on the above. I strongly suggest to wait for advice from someone more knowledgeable in OINP
Thanks!