+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

ish17

Mar 15, 2018
NO, my friend has crs of 440 and mine is 437, and we both work in same company in IT sector under same noc 2282, but he got it yesterday
But its clearly mentioned that the pool search was done based on following parameters by OINP:
->Job Offer from Ontario
->French Language skills

Please correct me in understanding this.

ish17

Mar 15, 2018
That list is from a targeted selection that took place last year. It may or may not be the targeted NOCs still. It seems this week they focused on people with job offers and people with good french level.
The two draws conducted on March 26 were unique because Ontario issued “Targeted Notifications of Interest” to candidates who met the HCP stream criteria and who either had a job offer in Ontario or French language skills of CLB 7 or above.

Courtesy : CIC News

Canadian1234

Mar 29, 2018
My score is 451 and I did not get ITA still, I don’t know the reason behind it. Please let me know if you find it why they causing delay despite having sufficient CRS scores. Or what we need to do next,
Thank you

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
My score is 451 and I did not get ITA still, I don’t know the reason behind it. Please let me know if you find it why they causing delay despite having sufficient CRS scores. Or what we need to do next,
Thank you
Have you checked you junk mail if the mail was sent and it went straight in there? U should have gotten...

Canadian1234

Mar 29, 2018
My CRS score is 451 and I did not get ITA in recent draw on 26th March 2018. I was pretty sure that I will get ITA, so I wait 48 hours but it’s over 48 hours and I still waiting for it.
What will be the reason behind that. What can I do about it now. Please suggest me.
Thank you

Melinkiton

Dec 24, 2017
My CRS score is 451 and I did not get ITA in recent draw on 26th March 2018. I was pretty sure that I will get ITA, so I wait 48 hours but it’s over 48 hours and I still waiting for it.
What will be the reason behind that. What can I do about it now. Please suggest me.
Thank you
Try to check your EE profile - "view submitted application" if the status of all sections are Transmitted.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The two draws conducted on March 26 were unique because Ontario issued “Targeted Notifications of Interest” to candidates who met the HCP stream criteria and who either had a job offer in Ontario or French language skills of CLB 7 or above.

Courtesy : CIC News
You are mixing up as well.
HCP is a separate Ontario stream to these streams.
For example you do not have minimum CRS points requirements for the French stream, but you do have 2 languages requirement
And PNP with a job offer is different as well. No need for min. CRS points, but you need to have job offer.

They do have quotas for all those streams so it is only logical that they will issue NOI for them as well.

Hcanada11

Nov 15, 2017
But its clearly mentioned that the pool search was done based on following parameters by OINP:
->Job Offer from Ontario
->French Language skills

Please correct me in understanding this.
I have full -time permanent skilled job offer in IT sector in Ontario, where I have been working for almost 2 years now, and my crs is 437, profile created on 10 jan 2018. I called oinp yesterday, and they already told me they didn't sent to everyone even who are elligible, they just sent randomly in pool.

ish17

Mar 15, 2018
For example you do not have minimum CRS points requirements for the French stream, but you do have 2 languages requirement
And PNP with a job offer is different as well. No need for min. CRS points, but you need to have job offer.

They do have quotas for all those streams so it is only logical that they will issue NOI for them as well.
Sorry, I am finding it too hard to understand.

So, does OINP work on 3 streams, namely:

1.HCP
2.French stream
3.Ontario Job offer stream

And the last OINP Draw was based on number 2 and 3 above?

ish17

Mar 15, 2018
I have full -time permanent skilled job offer in IT sector in Ontario, where I have been working for almost 2 years now, and my crs is 437, profile created on 10 jan 2018. I called oinp yesterday, and they already told me they didn't sent to everyone even who are elligible, they just sent randomly in pool.
I do not have a job offer, nor French skills, My CRS is 438.
I didn't get the NOI as well.

jankidas

Mar 18, 2018
Sorry, I am finding it too hard to understand.

So, does OINP work on 3 streams, namely:

1.HCP
2.French stream
3.Ontario Job offer stream

And the last OINP Draw was based on number 2 and 3 above?
HAHA.. yes thats what they did sort of ... that too randomly...

MaxMathew

Mar 29, 2018
Hey everyone… I am new to this thread and forum. An ITA seems very unlikely with my CRS score. I have maxed out the IELTS and my wife also has high scores. I just had a basic question:
IF I were to do a full time 1-yr PG Diploma (say from Douglas College), how much will it help my CRS score? Since I already hold a WES verified 3-yr Indian bachelor degree, I will select the ‘Two of more degree/diploma’ option, adding 32 points (which alone I believe won’t be worth much considering I would have lost 10 points by then basis age). However, the next question ‘Do you have a Canadian Education’, against which I will select the option ‘One-year post graduate Diploma/Certificate’, which adds 15 more points, would bring my CRS score to a hopeful 450.
Do you guys think it will be worth doing? I am already leaning towards going ahead with studying, but would really love your experienced opinions.
Sorry if this is too lame to ask :p
Thanks.
Guys can somebody help me out here with his/her views? I would really appreciate it...

Reactions: njay91 and Aarti123

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the noob question but I just thought I'd get some quick info from reliable folks here.

I see that my chances to get an ITA a re dwindling by the day seeing that I currently stand at an undesirable 433. So I'd like to go ahead with the PNPs. Especially Ontario PNP as that seems to be all the rage now and Toronto seems to be a good place overall.

So, can someone please explain how to go ahead and apply for a PNP? I was under the impression that once I create an Express Entry profile, it'll automagically get forwarded to the provinces too. I thought that was the whole reason we check those provinces boxes while creating a profile. However, from my recent communication with an immigration consultancy here, I came to know that it's an entirely different process and that we need to file our nomination explicitly. They said I stand a good chance with my score and that OINP is almost guaranteed. They charge 60k INR for the same. So I thought I'd come here and get to know the low-down on how it's done so I could probably get it done myself without paying a consultancy.

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the long post. Awaiting responses. :D
Only Ontario selects directly from the EE pool. I suggest you read up on PNP programs on the CIC website to figure out which one is good for you. You'll find links to each province's PNP website there where you can see the details and even download pdf guides on how to apply.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/eligibility.html

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017

Any ideas on how many NOIs will be issued for 2018 HCP stream.

Also the OINP website States 1440 nomination have been issued out of current 6600 quota. I assume these are for OINP submissions that opened in November timeframe. So, that would make 1400 less NOIs for this year ?