+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope-86th Draw

Maphil

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
IELTS: L 6.5, R 6.0, W 7.0, S 8.0 over all 7.0
CRS: 3, 3, 5, 5 total 16 out of 20

do encourage your husband, my wife did all home study with my lil help and was able to score this.

good luck :)
thanks so much would encourage him. She really tried 16 mark is not a joke at all. Wishing you the best

Maphil

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017

do encourage your husband, my wife did all home study with my lil help and was able to score this.

thanks so much would encourage him. She really tried 16 mark is not a joke at all. Wishing you the best

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi All,

I have a query... In case someone has filed APR with marital status as 'Legally Separated' and got divorced before PPR... Does he / she need to raise a CSE informing VO about change in marital status?

Kindly assist.

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
You can proceed with your ITA even if you receive it before completing 2 years of work experience. Do note that you should not submit your e-APR until after July 5th, 2018.
@abhishek_89 Actually my current score is 437 after 1 year of experience, and on july, 5, 2018 I will be having 2 years experience, and I will get 13 more points for 2 year experience. But according to express entry system it will give me those additional points on June 1,2018 instead of july 5 2018 , there is fault in system itself.
I searched online, and even previous year, some of candidated had faced this issue , link is :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/work-experience-of-2-years-10-months-reflecting-as-3-years-in-ee-profile.508744/
I have a different perspective of this tho i’m not sure if anyone has talked abt this. If you claimed points for two years of experience before July and u get an ITA based on that, whether u submit ur eAPR after July 5th or not, it will most likely amount to falsification and u may get rejected because u received an ITA based on a 2 year work experience u didn’t have as at the ITA date. I think u shld keep ur scores at what you have exactly. If u get an ITA based on this good, if not you wait, update to two years on July 5th. It’s better than risking rejection or the 5 year ban. Strictly my opinion

Reactions: cookie.monster

Hcanada11

Nov 15, 2017
I have a different perspective of this tho i’m not sure if anyone has talked abt this. If you claimed points for two years of experience before July and u get an ITA based on that, whether u submit ur eAPR after July 5th or not, it will most likely amount to falsification and u may get rejected because u received an ITA based on a 2 year work experience u didn’t have as at the ITA date. I think u shld keep ur scores at what you have exactly. If u get an ITA based on this good, if not you wait, update to two years on July 5th. It’s better than risking rejection or the 5 year ban. Strictly my opinion
I understand , it confuses everbody, but when you create your express entry profile, there is no option for updating exact start date/month/year of your job, there is only option of enter month/year. CIC created their system in that way so I am not claiming points, system will give me itself those points. CIC mentioned about it on their website , which states that application will not be refused "if you get ITA before 2 years and submit application after completion of your work experience". I consulted 3 different Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) yesterday even, who live here in canada, and everybody is aware about it, and told me, there is no need to worry about it, as cic updated this system on their end But still for my clarification, I read updated document by CIC even , and this is the link for it, but still I will call CIC for this to make sure 100%.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Reactions: Dolarosa

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I understand , it confuses everbody, but when you create your express entry profile, there is no option for updating exact start date/month/year of your job, there is only option of enter month/year. CIC created their system in that way so I am not claiming points, system will give me itself those points. CIC mentioned about it on their website , which states that application will not be refused "if you get ITA before 2 years and submit application after completion of your work experience". I consulted 3 different Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) yesterday even, who live here in canada, and everybody is aware about it, and told me, there is no need to worry about it, as cic updated this system on their end But still for my clarification, I read updated document by CIC even , and this is the link for it, but still I will call CIC for this to make sure 100%.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html
Ok then

sabahaque13

Nov 10, 2017
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
CIC is trying to clear backlog of PR apps - just see the 27th Feb glitch. Once that backlog is substantially cleared, they will up the draw intake to above 3000. If that coincides with either lower quality pool or/and back-to-back draws, then CRS will fall back to 430s. Keep up the hope.
that seems to be positive.

Reactions: ish17

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My post is not a matter of perspective nor is it my opinion. This is a fact based on IRCC's guidelines. There's no risk of misrepresentation.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Wanted to check for submitting documents for Ontario.,,is it necessary to show first month salary slip as my company refuses to give that data from 2006 or last six months salary slips would be sufficient?

Thanks

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello @tjsecondtry @iamxty @andieangel @Wandering Mind @trumprefugee @pessacanada @sundar17feb99 @xibalban @Lala1234 @TanakaM @KingKurly @AlliBatista @BillHyatt @DelPiero07 @astralsource @mqamar1994 @shaun75 @abhishek_89 @Sandeep198511 @lino82 @gurpreet.ts @baka @PixelDust @GavinSouthAfrica @tarunkapoor and each every one here. I might have missed recollecting some names pls bear

Iam happy to share that i received my PPR on Saturday 17th march.

I would like to thank each one of you and every one else here who helped clear many a silly doubt and supported in this journey.

I wish every one goo luck in their journey ahead

This has been a great place for knowledge right from inception to achieving your goal.

Thank you all and best wishes!!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello @tjsecondtry @iamxty @andieangel @Wandering Mind @trumprefugee @pessacanada @sundar17feb99 @xibalban @Lala1234 @TanakaM @KingKurly @AlliBatista @BillHyatt @DelPiero07 @astralsource @mqamar1994 @shaun75 @abhishek_89 @Sandeep198511 @lino82 @gurpreet.ts @baka @PixelDust @GavinSouthAfrica @tarunkapoor and each every one here. I might have missed recollecting some names pls bear

Iam happy to share that i received my PPR on Saturday 17th march.

I would like to thank each one of you and every one else here who helped clear many a silly doubt and supported in this journey.

I wish every one goo luck in their journey ahead

This has been a great place for knowledge right from inception to achieving your goal.

Thank you all and best wishes!!
Congratulations on your PPR! Best of luck to the rest of the journey!
Hope to see you in Canada anytime soon :)

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
A quick one please

I saw that have been assigned a UCI even without ita.my current score is 435 and my spouse Is writing ielts this weekend

I understand UCI is always given after ITA any one with an idea
Now everybody with an EE profile gets a UCI, this changed in february I think.

Reactions: Maphil

MippiShick

Nov 8, 2017
Hello All,

Please how long does it take to receive NOI from Ontario? I recreated my EE profile on March 16. My CRS is 433.

Thanks!